- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Duo Prop
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Repowered in 2006/2007
192 Hours on Repower
Includes Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 2460 Denali is the boat that started it all - the highly versatile, exceptionally rugged Denali sport-utility vessels. With this boat, cruising, fishing, skiing, diving and picnicking are all possible in comfort and style. Superb engineering and top-quality construction keep this boat, and her passengers, dry and stable. Standard equipment is extensive and topnotch. Four stainless steel rod holders, a premium Clarion AM-FM cassette with four speakers, are just some of the niceties built-in. Aft is a roomy cockpit with plenty of cushioned seating, including a new bench seat integrated into the motorbox that tilts to reveal a cooler and fish box. The cabin sleeps two and has a Raritan china head with a holding tank. An interior lighting package supplements the Bomar skylight deck hatch.
- Equipment List
- Pursuit 2460 Denali Specifications - - Self-draining rode & anchor locker - Bomar aluminum deck hatch with screen - One-piece welded 316L stainless steel bow rail - Cockpit coaming bolsters port, starboard & aft - 316L stainless steel 8-inch cleats: 4 mooring, 2 spring, 1 fore deck (not included with optional windlass) - Built-in double drink holders (2) and stainless steel rod holders (4) - Recessed Bennett trim tabs - 1-2-inch 316L stainless steel bow eye - 1-2-inch 316L stainless steel stern eyes (2) - Ladder-back helm seat with fore, aft & swivel adjustment (starboard) - Fiberglass-lined, insulated storage - Custom back-to-back lounge seat with removable cushions (port) - Fiberglass-lined concealed rod storage - Concealed ski storage (holds up to one pair plus one slalom) - Built-in tackle locker - Pursuit Plus transom with stern bait & tackle rigging station with removable cutting board, sink, fresh water supply, rigged bait storage, 3 rung boarding ladder, 316L stainless steel ski tow eye, stainless steel grab rails (3), easy access motor box, transom door - Raw water washdown - Companionway glove box with lock - Custom companionway door with stainless steel lock - Bimini top with clear forward connector & side curtains - 6-foot, 3-inch forward V-berth - Interior lighting (12V) - Raritan china head with holding tank & pump out - Clarion AM-FM premium stereo with cassette & four speakers - New teak molding Instrumentation, Equipment & Safety - Custom Pursuit tilt-away, fiberglass helm console with safety kill switch, instrumentation & space for flush-mounted electronics - Deluxe wood grain trim in cockpit and at helm station - Premium instrumentation includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel indicator, oil pressure gauge, temperature, amp, tilt & trim indicator - 15-inch stainless steel destroyer steering wheel - Recessed fire extinguisher - Cockpit courtesy lights (3) - Lowrance digital depth sounder - Ritchie Helmsman compass - Starboard windshield wiper - Horn - Dual battery system - Foam flotation - Automatic bilge pump - Carbon monoxide detector - Fireboy automatic extinguisher (FE 241) -Uniden Depth Sounder -Lowrance GPS/Chartplotter -VHF Radio -Green Bimini Top with Side Curtains & Aft Curtain -Drive Boot (2 yrs old)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified by Tiara and Pursuit! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs!