- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Special feature......Helm air conditioning!!
- I nterior is offered with a traditional V-berthan d offset double berth forward.Cabin headroom is excellentand the decor is very upscale for a fishing boat. Insert s ettee makes into a single.
- Sharp Microwave Oven Norcold Refrigerator/ Freezer One burner stove
- 10 rod holders on tower ACR spotlight Helm air conditioning Four sided enclosures Ritchie Compass VHF Auto pilot
- Deck & Hull
- Live Well Pomponette Fighting chair Freezer plates
- 8kw MAS Power generator with 2100 hours Electric Bilge Pump Cabin and Helm Air conditioning and heating Marine electric head Battery Charger
- Furuno Depth Sounder Furuno 72 mile radar Simrad auto Furuno GP32 GPS VHF Standard Horizon Ritchie Compass Kenwood Stereo
- Glendining engine system Hydraulic Steering Six months warranty on starboard engine.
- Salesman Remarks
- Constructed on a modified-V hull with a relatively widebeam and a shallow keel, for a finer entry to provide a softer ride and improved head-sea performance. The cockpit is bigfor a 35-footer and comes standard with a bait-prep center, transom d oor, two in-deck storage boxes, cockpit coaming, washdownsand plenty of rod storage. An L-shaped settee is oppositethe helm (a companion seat is optional), and the entire bridgedeck lifts hydraulically for access to the motors. Starboard engine has a six month warranty!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.