- 21 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND VERY WELL CARED FOR THIS 2005 CROWNLINE 216 LS W/TRAILER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 170 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2005 Prestige Tandem Axle Trailer, Sony Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Canvas Package (Cockpit & Bow Cover's w/Convertible-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Highly recemmended by listing agent
- Depth Sounder Sony Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (1) Battery
- Cockpit Sun-Pad Filler-Cushion Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carepting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bow Cover & Convertible-Top) Halon Fire System Horn 2005 Prestige Tandem Axle Trailer OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Fast Tab hull, and a long list of standard features are the highlights of the 216 LS. Start with a stand-up bimini top with trailering legs and quick-disconnect hardware. Add Tri-Tech flip-up buckets, deluxe dash with Faria instruments that carry a lifetime warranty. And there's more: Four-speaker Sony single CD stereo, snap-in carpet, depth sounder, pull-up cleats (including mid-ship), extended swim platform with walk-thru transom. And sunlovers will enjoy the comfort and convenience that comes with our attractive 36" sundeck.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule s showing.