- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
46' | Sea Ray 460 Express | 1988
Great Express Cruiser, Perfect for Entertaining!
GPS, Radar, Westerbeke Generator, Detroit Diesel Engines
This Sea Ray 460 Express is built for speed and entertainment. The cockpit is the primary feature of this vessel with lots of open space for friends and family to enjoy the ride. The interior is also just as roomy and can accommodate a large number of guests. Both the Westerbeke generator and the Detroit Diesel engines have reasonably low hours. This express cruiser is the fast, stylish, and roomy ride you have been looking for. Make it to your cruising destination in no time at all.
Call for more information or to schedule a showing today!
- The Sea Ray 460 comes with a very large cockpit area that is perfect for entertaining guests. As you enter into the salon on the starboard side you have a large galley with stove, refrigerator/freezer, and lots of counter space. As you move forward on the starboard side there is a U-shaped dinette that will convert into a double berth. On the port side of the salon there is a small desk space with ice maker below and electrical panel above. Forward of this there is an L-shaped couch. As you move forward of the salon there is the head with lots of cabinet space and a separate shower enclosure. The head as two entrances one into the salon and another that leads into the master stateroom. The forward master berth is very roomy with a lots of closet space and a television. Overall the Sea Ray 460 has a lot of space for friends and family.
- Black & Decker Built In Coffee Maker Black & Decker Can Opener Black & Decker Toaster Oven Nutone Built In Blender Panasonic Mircowave Princess 3 Burner Stove Norcold side by side SubZero Refrigerator & Freezer Dual Stainless Steal Sink Lots of Counter Space
- Battery Charger 30 Amp Shore Power Inlet & Cord ICOM External Speaker IC-SP5 Shakespeare SeaWatch TV Antenna Shakespeare VHF Antenna GPS Chartplotter - Standard Horizon 1000C Radar - Raytheon R21 VHF Uniden ES VHF Standard Horizon RAM Mic Cybernet Cockpit Speakers Autopilot - Standard AP20 Dart Data Marine - Speed, Depth, Log, Temp 2 Panasonic Televisions Panason VHS JVC - VHS & DVD Player Sony - Audio/Visual Control Center Forward Spotlight Anchor Windlass
- Westerbeke Generator - 1074 Hours
- U-Line Ice Maker Vacuflush Toilet Fender Holders Full Canvas Enclosure Roskelley/Olsson Davits Fire Extinguisher Swim Ladder Weems & Plath Clock/Barometer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.