- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Originally built as the most equipped 35 flybridge in 2003. Bear’s Den offers every amenity you could need to fish, dive or cruise. Notable options: watermaker, ice chipper, refrigerated fishbox, icemaker on flybridge, tower and sat phone.
- “Bear’s Den” can sleep up to six comfortably in two staterooms plus a convertible couch in salon. The master stateroom is forward and has an island queen with plenty of storage. The second stateroom is to port with over/under bunks and across to starboard is a nice size head with separate stall shower.
- Built in the galley up configuration to port in salon with all the amenities. Panasonic microwave Kenyon 2 burner cooktop Under counter refrigerator Oversized stainless steel sink Storage cabinets and drawers
- U-shaped dinette seating for 5, converts to double bed L-shaped seating port and aft Galley up to port Teak & Holly flooring Sole TV & Bose lifestyle DVD/CD/AM/FM surround sound Engine room access hatch Custom built in stainless steel freezer in dinette seat, by Beard Marine Mini blinds
- Transom door & gate Transom live well w/window Two in deck fish boxes with refrigeration by Beard Marine wrapped no plates w/macerators Eskimo ice machine discharge to fish box Tackle drawers on port and starboard bulkhead Engine box doubles as mezzanine seats w/cushions Cockpit bolsters Sal and fresh water washdowns Twin 30amp shore power outlets Bluewater rocket launcher w/4” SS pedestals Cockpit lockers under gunwales
- Large console with bench seat forward w/storage 2 P-2000 Pompanette helm chairs Raritain icemaker in console CAT controls and electronic displays Overhead rod racks Manuel teaser reals Molded top with overhead lighting 4 sided enclosure Rod holders on flybridge rails
- Bausch full tuna tower w/molded tops Full upper station steering and controls Tower sunshade w/bench seat Rupp outriggers Center riggers 6 tower leg rod holders Spreader lights aft and forward
- Mechanical Equipment
- Watermaker, 600gpd Hot water heater Oil transfer system Engine synchronizer Hydraulic steering Fire control system Trim tabs Y-valve emergency bilge pump Automatic bilge pumps Raycor fuel water separators 6 batteries 7.6KW Westerbeke Generator Lewmar anchor windlass Cruise Air A/C and heat, two zone
- 15” Navnet VXII radar/plotter/bottom machine 2 – 8’ Navnet VXII full function with 3rd repeater in tower Robertson Simrad autopilot, repeater in tower SAT phone 12V DC and 24V DC electric outlets in cockpit FM/AM/CD stereo on bridge
- Originally built as the most equipped 35 flybridge in 2003. Bear’s Den offers every amenity you could need to fish, dive or cruise. Notable options: watermaker, ice chipper, refrigerated fishbox, icemaker on flybridge, tower and sat phone.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: JR