- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Built at Hakvoort Shipyard in Monnickendam/Holland in 1986, This 62' was totally refit in 2003. Over $350,000 spent between engine room, interior refurbishing, paint, teak decks and audio visual.
Major Price Reduction! Offers encouraged!!
- Vessel sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms, 2 head layout below with huge master and king berth forward. VIP guest to starboard and bunk room to port. Each with head and shower. New Sharp flat screen TV's in staterooms.
- Main Salon
- Completely refurbished interior with Granite counter tops, Custom leather couches, New window treatments, and carpeting. Custom "Blue Water" teak Dinette table and (2) New Sharp Flat screen TV's. There is a day head with access from salon and cockpit.
- New granite counter tops Jen-Air Grill U-Line Ice maker Teak & Holly flooring (2) New Kenmore Refrigerators (under counter)
- Huge bridge seating for 10 including (2) Bluewater Helm seats. • Large Helm console w/CAT Eng. Monitoring • ZF MAthers Electronic controls and full electronics • Integral Anodized Aluminum rails aft w/ built in engine control pod • Full Wet bar Fwd of Helm.
- Furuno 72 mile "Bird" Radar Furuno FCV-1100L Sounder Furuno NavNet Simrad AP20 Autopilot Northstar 952X GPS Icom M502 VHF Sirius SAT Radio Clarion AM/FM/CD Engine Sync/Trolling Valves
- New Teak Decks (2006) Access to Day head Murray Tuna Chair w/Offset & custom Bluewater rocket launcher, Bait tray & Backrest Live well Cockpit Freezer Integral ladder to bridge Huge Chilled water Brine Tank will accept fuel bladder Cockpit Fly Cockpit controls Rupp Outriggers w/Dual center riggers Entrance to Engine via Hydraulic step lift Lee Rod holders Transom door w/gate Gin Pole w/block & Tackle Rod storage locker
- Boat Deck & Hull
- Integral Bulwarks and bow rails Wide side decks leading to fore deck Frwd seating and sun bed with lots of storage Bomar water tight hatch to chain locker Ideal Windlass Anchor stored under pulpit Zodiac 6 man life raft mounted on foredeck Stainless steel cleats & Hawse pipes Tuna Tower w/New canvas
- 110/220V AC w/50 amp shore service 24V DC CAT 22KW Genset w/sound shield Sentry charger New Batteries in Boxes Main ships panel in salon with sub-panels in eng. room 110V AC and 24V DC Lighting thru out vessel
- Engine Room
- New C18 CATS (1015hp) Installed 2003 with ZF BW 155 Gears (2:1 Ratio) Integral Fuel tanks with manhole access New Aquamet shafting & dripless shaft seals Lube oil storage tank CAT 22KW Genset (2003) 110V Grinder New A/C compressors Dual voltage engine rm lighting New Water Heater Overhead Rod storage Kidde FM200 Fire Suppression system Sentry battery charger Nutone Central Vac Vise New Marine exhaust Mufflers (2003) New Batteries/boxes Integral Sea chests Awlgrip paint Dual Racor 1000 Fuel/water sep. Bilge pumps w/High water alarms Watertight bulkhead doors - fore & aft
- Built at Hakvoort Shipyard in Monnickendam,Holland in 1986, This 62' was totally refit in 2003. Over $350,000 spent between engine room, interior refurbishing, paint, teak decks and audio visual! ALL OFFERS ENCOURAGED!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Dick Phillips to schedule an appointment 561.346.1616 Dick@DenisonYachtSales.com