- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 31 Cabo 2000 is located in Montauk and ready to fish. She has been well maintained and has less than 1300 hours on her Yanmar 6LYA-STE Diesels.
She sleeps 4 and has a new flat screen television in the cabin.
Head and shower are to port as you walk down into the cabin. The galley is forward of the head and shower on the port side.
Contact us today to schedule your private viewing!
- The Cabo 31 sleeps four guests with two in the double berth forward and two on the lounge that converts to upper and lower bunks. Master Stateroom Access to Rope Locker Offset Double Berth Storage below Berth Deck Hatch w/Screen & Sunshade Rod Storage for 8 Rods Settee Master Head w/Custom Vanity, Cabinet & Mirror,Electric Head,12 volt Recessed Lighting,Vanity Sink,Hot & Cold Shower,Automatic Shower Sump Pump, Storage Cabinet, Towel rack, Shower Curtain Salon w/Access Hatch to Bildge, Recessed Halogen Lighting, Lounge Converts to Bunk Beds, Teak & Holly Sole, Teak Interior, TV, 110 volt Duplex Outlet,Hanging Storage & Under Seat Storage
- Cooktop Corian Counter Counter Top Lighting Microwave Oven Postive Latches on All Drawers Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink
- Garmin GPSmap 740 Robertson AP-20 Northstar 952x Plotter 36 mile Furuno radar Furuno 582-l FCV Icom M127
- Engine Room
- Emergency Bilge Valve Baffled Fiberglass Fuel Tank Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Holding Tank, Macerator Freshwater Cooling High Speed Bronze Rudders Water Heater Hydraulic Engine Controls Hydraulic Hatch Lift Braided Fuel Lines Battery Charger Shore Power Drip-less Shaft Logs 4 Blade Nibral Props Instrument Panel w/ Alarms Custom Switch Panel Fire & Bilge Water Alarms Courtesy Lights under Gunwale
- Key Features
- Molded in Non Skid Bow Pulpit Lewmar Anchor Windlass Recessed Stainless Anchor Roller Aluminum Bow Rails (East Coast) 10" Stainless Bow, Spring & Stern Cleats Stainless Stern Hawes Pipes Heavy Duty Aluminum Windshield (2) Self Parking Wipers Trim Tabs Anchor w/Chain & Rode Stainless Steel Recessed Rub Rail Dual Lever Engine Hydraulic Controls Freshwater & Saltwater Wash Downs Aluminum Helm Wheel Console Cover Hydraulic Helm Deck Solid Fiberglass Bottom Forward Facing Companion seat Companionway Door Chart Table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.