- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful "Buff Blue" hull, twin Volvo electronic diesel engines w/315 hours, 5 KW Westerbeke generator w/199 hours, 16000 BTU air conditioning below deck, Side Power bow thruster, electric helm deck engine compartment which exposes both Volvo diesel engines and plenty of storage in the cockpit. This beautiful Tiara 32 has been completely detailed including all gelcoat smooth areas on her exterior, helm deck and cockpit areas. She has also been recently surveyed and is available by request.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 3200 Open has been built with the experience and demanding standards. The hull comes in a 1 foot longer and 1 full foot wider than her predecessor. The extra foot has added significant features and benefits customers expect from Tiara Yachts. The versatile cockpit adapts easily to fishing or cruising functions and the command bridge, just one step up, provides lots of seating and great visibility. Interior amenities provide the comfort of home, and the flawless cabinetry conceals valuable storage and well through-out designs. Volvo Penta’s revolutionary new D-6 diesel engines provide excellent performance and incredibly low fuel consumption.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering thru the sliding door down the companionway you have the galley to the port side with its teak cabinets, and long and wide Corian countertops with stainless sink, two burner ceramic cooktop stove, microwave and under counter refrigerator. The flooring is teak and holly and across to starboard you have a beautiful leather settee with adjustable dining table, which can convert into an extra berth. Moving all the way forward you have the generous queen size forward berth with a flatscreen TV which can be adjusted for viewing from the settee or when lying on the berth. The enclosed head and shower comes with a Vacuflush head, Corian countertops and spacious shower.
- Corian counter tops Kenyon two burner cooktop stove SS under mounted sink Teak woodwork throughout Teak sole Panasonic microwave oven Storage in sole Isotherm refrigerator/freezer Cabinets storage above Storage below sink Drawer space Exhaust fan Pantry locker Port Window
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Maxwell Windlass with foot switches and remote SS bow rail Bow pulpit with anchor roller Delta 22lb anchor Air Horns Fresh and Salt water washdowns Transom door and gate Aft folding seat Non-skid decks Cockpit shower Seat Covers, Helm Covers Wipers and washers Factory hard top with Side Enclosures Swim platform Swim ladder Nibral propellers
- Furuno VX2 Navnet 10.4”Display Furuno Chartplotter Furuno 6KW open array radar Furuno Fish Finder/ Depthfinder Furuno GPS sensor Icom M502 VHF radio Simrad AP26 Auto pilot/ Ritchie Compass ACR RCL Spotlight Clarion AM/FM CD Stereo with 4 Disc Changer AM/FM TV Antennae
- Tiara custom 12V/120V electrical panel Westerbeke 5 kW generator Cable TV/phone outlets/inlets Shore power cords/(2) 30 amp cords Two bank 12V battery system Amp meters (AC/DC) Battery charger (50 Amp) Cable TV/ Phone Inlet Reverse Polarity Indicator
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Shurflow fresh water pump Marine Air 16 K BTU A/C compressor Fresh water tank Hot water heater Sealand Vacuflush head Fire Extinguishing system CO2 Detectors Smoke Detectors Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Volvo D6 Common Rail 310 HP diesel engines-315 hrs Volvo Electronic Controls and Electronics Engine Monitors Westerbeke 5kW generator/199 hrs Oil change system PSS Dripless shaft seals Automatic bilge pumps (3) Engine sea strainers (2) Engine room lights Fresh water engine cooling Hydraulic 12 V-engine hatch lift for easy access Racor fuel filter system Engine bilge blowers Engine Room Sound Dampening Insulation
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.