- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L Alpha I
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 2007 BAYLINER 245 CRUISER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.0-litre 220-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, GPS, (2) Batteries w/Switch & Charger, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. No bottom paint. Very clean and highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward Cabin w/Mirrored Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale, Dining / Cocktail Table, Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full-Size Berth Head (Enclosed) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (1) Television
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Cockpit Table Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (Hot/Cold)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Horn (1) Windshield Wiper ORIGINAL OWNER OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The most affordable Sunbridge model - includes many of the standard features found on our larger models in a trailerable size.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.