- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MD 2030
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY NICE AND CLEAN, WELL CARED FOR
40 MANTA ENDEAVOUR SAIL CATAMARAN
"Cool Change" is fully optioned with
Water Maker, Generator, Washer/Dryer, Air Conditioning and
Cockpit upgraded with custom aft bench seating.
Lots of recent upgrades including:
NEW UltraSuede Interior Upholstery, NEW Drapes,
Garmin Color GPS/Chartplotter in 2010, (6) NEW House Batteries in 2013,
NEW Spectra Topping Lift on Boom in 2012,
Standing Rigging replaced 2012, NEW Spectra Life Lines 2012,
Fresh Bottom Paint 2013.
Both Engine exhaust elbows replaced with stainless steel in 2013.
If you are in the market for a true Bluewater Catamaran
in very nice condition at a great price ....
Then "Cool Change" must be on your "to see" list.
- Accommodations Overview
- This vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owners’ Stateroom with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Guest Head is accessible from both Guest Staterooms. Interior teak wood trim throughout. Teak and holly veneer soles throughout. Drapes - NEW 2012. 6’ Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Raised L-shaped seating with UltraSuede upholstered cushions - NEW 2012. Accent pillows. Built-in shelf ledge surrounds seating area. Custom teak high/low expandable table with fold-out leaves for entertaining or dining. Table linens. Wet locker with shelf storage. Expansive windows offer excellent viewing. Exterior Textilene front window covers (reduces Salon temperature) - NEW 2012. (2) Bomar hatches with optional OceanAir shades and screens. Digital thermostat air conditioning controls. Sliding screen door on main cabin entry door. Nav Station Chart table. Standard Horizon VHF Radio. ICOM HF Marine Single Side Band Radio. Link 2000 Xantrex Inverter / Solar Controls. West Marine AM/ FM Stereo / Single CD player - NEW 2012. Electrical panel.
- U-Shaped Galley is up. Adler Barber 12v 10cu.ft. DC refrigerator and freezer (compressor rebuilt 2011). Seaward-Princess (3) burner propane stove with oven. 20 lb. Propane tank with remote solenoid valve. Spacious countertops. Large double stainless steel sink with faucet. UV Under-sink water purifier. Upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Dockside pressure water system. 12 Gallon water heater.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owners’ Master Stateroom is aft with built-in pantry and custom teak bookcases / shelves in companionway to private Head forward. Queen berth. Cedar-lined hanging closet with louvered teak doors. Storage cabinets and drawers. Extra storage bin. Upholstered settee. Full-length mirror. Overhead reading lamps and lighting. Digital thermostat air conditioning controls. (2) Portlights with drapes. Overhead hatch with shade and screen. Owners’ Head Jabsco electric marine toilet - NEW 2011. Vanity with countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate extra large stall shower with water controller, shower head and shower curtain. Large overhead hatch with screen.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Stateroom is aft with teak bookcase / shelves in the companionway to the Guest Head, which can also be accessed from the forward Guest Stateroom. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen berth. Upholstered settee. Closet with louvered teak doors. Storage cabinets. Reading lights. Portal with drape. Overhead hatch with screen. Forward Guest Stateroom Double size berth. Accent mirror faced cabinets. Overhead hatch with screen. Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer combo. Guest Head Electric marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Extra storage. Towel ring. Separate shower area with water controller, shower head/wand and curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- All electronics and instrumentation are interfaced and wired for PC input at chart table. Raymarine C-80 Color GPS /Color Chartplotter / Color Radar – 2005. Garmin GPS Map 740 Color Chartplotter - 2010. AIS Nauticast B - Class B Transponder - integrated to both chartplotters - 2010. Bahamas and south Florida chart pack - 2009. Caribbean and South America charts - 2012. Interfaced Raymarine 24mi Color Radar - 2005. Raymarine ST-6001 SmartPilot Auto Pilot. Raymarine ST60 Speed/ Log Tri-Data. Ramarine ST60 Wind Direction/ Speed Indicator. Raymarine Life Tag Man Overboard Alarm Wrist Bands - 2010. Standard Quantum GX23605 VHF Radio with GPS Interface. Standard CMP25 VHF Radio with RAM mic at Helm with spare RAM mic. Ritchie Compass. ICOM 802 Single-Side Band HAM Radio with GPS Interface. Satellite 306 EPIRB Emergency Beacon (Good thru 2015).
- Phaser 6.5 kW Generator - 2200 hours. Link 2000 watt inverter. Freedom 20 battery charger. (6) Trojan T-105 House batteries - NEW 2013. (2) Starting batteries - 2009. All batteries are interfaced. Dockside 110v electrical power. (2) 30amp Power cords and 50amp splitter. (4) 85 watt Solar panels.
- Plumbing Equipment
- Village Marine 30gph reverse osmosis Water Maker - NEW membrane 2012. (2) Electric marine toilets. 100 Gallon baffled aluminum water tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. (2) 20 Gallon polyethylene holding tanks with Y-valve, macerator pump and deck fitting. (2) 1750gph 12v Electric bilge pumps with foot switches. (2) TankWatch holding tank alarms. (2) Rule 800 shower sump pumps. Seaward F-1200 11 gallon hot water tank. Jabsco Parmax 4 automatic water pressure system.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Hard top - Cockpit underside repainted 2014. Eisenglass secondary side rain shields - NEW 2011. Adjustable Helm chair with foam cushions, backrest and foot rest. Bowmar hatch over Helm seat. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at Helm. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with wheel lock. U-Shaped Cockpit bench seating. Cockpit seat cushions and back rests - Textilene upholstery - NEW 2012. Aft Cockpit custom over-sized bench seat with upholstered cushions below radar arch. (2) Outside Bose speakers. (2) Cockpit storage boxes plus (2) foam coolers. (4) Large foredeck lockers. Bow pulpit and rails. Stainless steel stanchions with life lines and port and starboard boarding gates. Stainless steel cabin top rails, cockpit rails and transom rails. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches with screens - ((3) OceanAir screen/blinds - 2010). (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens and side ports. Bomar companionway door with locking handle and sliding screen. Escape hatch. (2) PVC coated polyester mesh trampolines - 2007. Non-skid deck surfaces. Molded swim steps with port and starboard transom gates. Hot and cold transom shower. Magma stainless steel BBQ grill. Navigation lights. (2) Hand-held spotlights. Spreader lights. Jack lines. Fenders and lines. Maxwell electric anchor windlass with foot pedals - NEW 2011. Stainless steel bow roller with anchor locker, anchor with 200’ chain (NEW 2012) and rode. Delta and Fortress anchors. Forward anchor washdown system. Davit system. Bottom paint - June 2013.
- Sails and Rigging
- All sail controls lead aft to Helm. Full batten Main Sail. Profurl roller furling boom for Mains. Fully battened CamberSpar self-tacking Jib, with downhaul lead to Cockpit - 2004. Standing rigging replaced 2012. Rigid boom vang and boom brake for controlled jibe. Spectra topping lift on boom - NEW 2012. All halyards, sheets, and reef lines have cockpit stoppers. Harken 44 two-speed electric self-tailing winch with emergency manual hand crank. Baby side stays. Spectra life lines - 2012.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo Penta MD 2030 Diesle Engines with Volvo sail drives. ENGINES OVERHAULED MAY 2010 - 1500 HOURS SINCE MAJOR (3000 hours total). Volvo 2-blade folding propellers with line cutters. Stainless steel exhaust elbows on both Engines - NEW 2013. CruisAir 16,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit Salon/Dinette/Galley. CruisAir 10,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle unit for Hull areas. Digital thermostat controls in Salon and Master Stateroom. 100 Gallon baffled aluminum diesel fuel tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. Pull/pull cable steering system. Emergency tiller. Engine Room blowers. Racor fuel/water separators. Single lever shift/throttles. Engine controls in Cockpit. Remote shut off for propane. (6) Fire extinguishers. Small portable sewing machine. Many manuals and spare parts.
- Safety Equipment
- Satellite 306 EPIRB Emergency Beacon (Good thru 2015). Emergency tiller. Jack lines. Life jackets.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229