- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502 MAG Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TWIN MERC 502 MAGS
ORIGINAL POWER – 499 HOURS
ALWAYS FRESH-WATER, TRAILER INCLUDED
Fountain’s first high-performance cruiser!
The 38 SC merged the championship concepts and rigging of Reggie Fountain’s race designs with the high-line interior appointments needed for comfortable weekend cruising. Featuring extra cabin headroom, plush upholstery throughout, a working galley and enclosed head the 38 SC is fast and fun.
Always boated on the Great Lakes, powered by a reliable pair of 410-HP Merc 502 Mags and paired with a tri-axle Manning bunk trailer “Bug’s Tug” is ready for c comfortable summer of high performance boating.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- MERC 502 MAGS, 499 HOURS
- BRAVO I STERN DRIVES W/ TIE BAR & DRIVE SHOWERS
- HIGH-SPEED PICK-UPS
- MECHANICAL TRIM INDICATORS
- RADAR ARCH WITH AUTOHELM RADAR
- ONAN GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH HEAT
- VACU-FLUSH HEAD
… and much more!
- TOPSIDES: Cockpit features dual electric drop-out bolsters at helm, contoured aft seats and a large sunpad on the engine room hatches. DOWN BELOW: Portside cabin entry. The galley is simple, but convenient, located at the base of the steps, with the enclosed head compartment to the starboard side. A plushly-upholstered u-shaped settee is ideal for dockside lounging and the large vee berth, forward, is suitable for overnighting two. AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 2 CABIN DECK VENT HATCHES CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR SONY AUDIO SYSTEM WITH AMP
- GALLEY & HEAD
- PRINCESS 2 BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE PRINCESS MICROWAVE OVEN GALLEY SINK WITH COVERING BOARD NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR HOT WATER SYSTEM PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE PRESSURE WATER INLET VACU-FLUSH HEAD WITH REMOTE HOLDING TANK AND HOLDING TANK GAUGE
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- LOWRANCE DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER NORDSKOG SPEEDOMETER RITCHIE COMPASS SHAKESPEARE GPS AUTOHELM RADAR K-PLANES MECHANICAL DRIVE & K-PLANE INDICATORS
- 30 AMP SHORE POWER 30 AMP BATTERY CHARGER ONAN 6.5 kW GENERATOR WITH 45 HOURS BATTERY SWITCHES
- ADDITIONAL GEAR AND FEATURES
- TRAILER: MANNING TRI-AXLE CUSTOM BUNK INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM WITH SWIM LADDER ANCHOR, FENDERS, DOCK LINES, THROW CUSHION FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, BOAT HOOK, LIFE JACKETS COCKPIT CARPET BIMINI TOP COCKPIT COVER, ORIGINAL RADAR ARCH ELECTRIC HELM BOLSTER SEATING SWIMMERS’ SHOWER, TRANSOM ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ELECTRIC HATCH LIFTS TIE BAR DRIVE SHOWERS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others at the 2014 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 6 thru 14 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Choose next season’s boat today! Complete Show Details: www.pier33.com. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.