- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW 250 HP Evinrude 2013, 5 yrs. Warranty transfers to new owner.
One owner boat, carefully maintained.
All factory options. Upgraded electronics including Auto Pilot.
The 24-foot Grady-White Voyager 248 is a solid and safe SeaV2 family fisherman with curves - subtle, rounded detailing and updated graphics. The 248 is built for weekend vacationers, family fishing, and exploring expeditions. It combines a roomy 55-square-foot cockpit with ample cabin area. An innovative starboard switch panel has fingertip controls for the helmsman, and gauges are built into a raised panel above the lockable electronics box for eye-level monitoring. The aft cockpit area features Grady-White's innovative integrated outboard mounting bracket, complete with a molded-in aft bench seat, transom door and built-in swimming platform. Three separate insulated boxes total more than 300 quarts of cool storage. There's plenty of dry storage, with five compartments in the cabin and under the helm and companion seat. An aft cockpit lift-out box keeps needed items handy. A forward anchor locker and the walkaround cabin make anchoring a snap. Rounded, screened windows adorn the side of the Voyager cabin. On the foredeck, a translucent hatch is recessed. The Voyager's windshield also incorporates the rounded look. Optional features include a fresh water cockpit shower, outriggers, livewells, cabin rod storage as well as a hardtop or various canvas options.
- Equipment List
- Grady-White Voyager 248 Specifications Standard Equipment Safety 2 Automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 gph) Basic flotation Bow rail 316 grade stainless steel Chrome-over-bronze through-hull fittings Cockpit toe rails Companion grab rail Non-skid fiberglass liner Non-skid recessed walk-around Self-bailing cockpit w- 4 cockpit drains Cabin Cabin light Carpet Forward V-berth Forward translucent hatch w- screen Lockable door w- screen & companionway hatch Rod storage holders (4) Sink Storage 5 under-berth compartments Storage marine head compartment Windows 2 opening windows w- screens Cockpit & Deck 100% hand-laid hull and deck Accessory outlet 12V Cockpit lights Drink holders (3) Fish box 154 qt. starboard insulated fish box w- overboard drain Fish box - 102 qt. port insulated w- overboard drain Footrest (helm & companion) Fuel capacity - 105 gal. tank Heavy-duty gunwale molding Hydraulic trim tabs Icebox - 46 qt. port insulated icebox w- overboard drain Integrated outboard mounting system w- swim platform and ladder International lighting Outboard shaft length (single) - 30" Outboard shaft length (twin) - 25" Rod holders (4) Rod storage racks - 6 horizontal Seating - 2 pedestal chairs Seating - port & starboard fish box cushions Seating - molded in aft bench seat w- cushion Seating - foredeck cushions Spring line cleats - Stainless steel, 316 grade through-bolted deck hardware Steering - stainless steel, 316 grade steering wheel Steering – hydraulic Stern eyes - Storage - forward anchor locker w- rope storage Storage - lockable electronics box Storage - lockable storage under helm seat Storage - tackle drawer under companion seat Storage - aft deck lift-out box Transducer mounting flats Water tank - 10 gal. freshwater Windshield - ventilated windshield Windshield wiper (starboard) Grady-White Voyager 248 Optional Equipment Auxiliary fuel capacity - 56 gal. tank Bow lifting bracket Bow pulpit Cockpit bolsters Cockpit shower Hardtop w- radio box & spreader lights Hardtop rod holders Head - marine head w- macerator, holding tank, pump-out Head – portable Head - portable w- deck pump-out Head - portable w- inline macerator Livewell - raw water Rod storage - folding cabin rack (6) Seating - deluxe helm & companion chairs Steering - tilt Stereo - CD system Washdown - pressurized seawater w- hose Windshield washer - freshwater (starboard) Windshield wiper (port) Drop curtain Hardtop front & side curtains Helm station cover Vista top w- side curtains and boot
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- New (2013), 250 HP Evinrude E-TEC, direct injection outboard with *20 hours * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Broker's Comments
- The heavy lifting is done! With a new motor in place, this excellent example of the 248 is offered for your consideration. Outriggers are included, and all records are available. She is turnkey, priced to sell, and ready for a new owner. Photos are recent, and more are available .
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.