- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"An Cobh" is sloop rigged with shoal-keel centerboard TARTAN 37, Westerbeke diesel engine, full teak interior with cabinet joiner work, L-shaped dinette with drop leaf bulkhead mounted dining table. Settee opposite with pilot berth over, full size chart table with separate navigators seat and navigators quarter berth. This boat has been well maintained and loved and has had many up-grades over the years.
- Westerbeke (41 HP) excellent condition Recent up-grade s : Cutlass Bearing (2010) Vetus Waterlock Muffler (2010) ARS Smart Regulator (2010) Fresh Water Cooling Pump (2010) Engine Starting Battery (2011) Stuffing box repacked and new stuffing box hose (2012) Motor Mounts (2012) New Oil Cooler (2012) Shaft Shark (2012) New Raw Water Pump (2012) New Electric Fuel Priming Pump (2013) Balmar 80 Amp Alternator (2014)
- Double stainless steel sinks Hot & cold pressurized water Refrigerator 12 volt (Adler Barbour) 3 burner stove with oven with extra CNG tank
- Head and Plumbing
- Raritan Lectrosan MSD Hot & cold pressurized shower Fresh water cartridge filters in head and galley New fresh water pump (2011) Jabsco Head (2012) Fresh water tank port side 60 gallons Fresh water tank starboard side 30 gallons
- 3 deep cycle house batteries (340 amp hours) 1 size 24 engine battery (2011) 120 volt battery charger 30 amp shore power with new panel 75 watt solar panel Xantrax LinkLite Monitor (2014)
- Datamarine Knotmeter Datamarine Wind Machine Raymarine Depthsounder Raymarine Wheel Pilot (2010) Xantrax 600 Watt True Sine Wave Inverter (2010) Garmin 541 GPS Chartplotter (2010) Pioneer Stereo & Bose Speakers (2010) Standard Horizon Matrix AIS VHF (2011) Furuno 1623 Radar (2012)
- 2006 UK main with full battens (Excellent condition) Second main sail 130 genoa (1988 – Very good condition) All new standing rigging (2012) All new running rigging (2012) Harken II Cruising Furler (2012)
- Ground Tackle
- Fortress FX-16 anchor (2010) Lewmar 1000 Windlass with remote (2011) Anchor Wash Down Pump (2011) 45 lb. Manson Anchor with 150 feet of chain and 125 of line (2012)
- Blue dodger (2013) Blue bimini (2013) Plastic Beckson ports replaced with Bomar metal ports 2 Barient 28 self tailing primary winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in PURCHASING a new boat or LISTING your own boat please contact us at anytime.