- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2000 SEA RAY 330 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp Inboard Gas Engine's with only 517 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed, Raytheon 41XX Open Array Radar, GPS/Chartplotter), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Cockpit Ice-Maker, Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's, Forward Isin-Glass, Side Windows, Optional Camper-Top w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Hot/Cold Transom Shower, Dripless Shaft Logs, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Currently inside boathouse stored and available to board by appointment. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. When considering this vessel please note the following options: MerCrusier 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp Engine's, Westerbeke Generator, Optional Aft Cockpit L-Shaped Seat, Camper-Top Canvas w/Screens.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile express (called the 330 Express Cruiser in 1997 thru 2000; 340 Amberjack in 2001 thru 2003) with wide 13' 5" beam combines spacious cockpit with roomy interior. Cockpit amenities include clever dual-purpose bait-prep station/wet bar behind helm seat, in-deck fishbox, foldaway transom seat. Bridgedeck raises on electric rams for engine access. Fully cored hull has prop pockets to reduce draft.
- Forward Settee / Stateroom w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Forward Settee / Stateroom Privacy Door Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth Electrically) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Television Cabin Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raytheon Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Raytheon GPS Raytheon Chartplotter Raytheon R41XX Radar Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Ice-Maker Power Engine Hatch Lift Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Radar Arch Built-In Rod Holders Transom Door Optional Aft Cockpit L-Shaped Seat w/Storage Underneath Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown Transom Live Well Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs Optional Tan Colored Dash OWNERS MANUALS DEALER SERVICED CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.