- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS) SHOWS IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION AND PRICED TO SELL W/TRAILER THIS 1995 BAJA 322 OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and 800 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Aluminator Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head, Garmin 172C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Silent Choice Exhaust, Dual Ram Trim Tabs, Clarion Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (Note JL-Audio Speaker @ Transom w/Stereo Remote Control), Cockpit Mooring Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exterior shine / appearance above average, cockpit upholstery clean and in excellent condition. Highly recommended by listing agent!
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Privacy Curtain Mid-Ship Facing Settee's w/Dining / Cocktail-Table Enclosed Head to Starboard
- Microwave Oven
- Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Garmin 172C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion) Removable Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Dual Ram Trim Tabs Bravo I Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Cockpit Mooring Cover Silent Choice Exhaust Horn Aluminator Tri-Axle Aluminum Bunk Style Trailer w/Brakes CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.