- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Runner is the best priced late model 45' Cabo on the market and ready for immediate delivery.
She features the 2-stateroom layout with Series 60 Detroit Diesel engines.
Every detail in the engine room and all mechanical spaces have either been replaced or serviced and look new. New Northern Lights generator installed in 2012 with 285 hours.
- SEA RUNNER is a two stateroom Cabo 45' with twin Detroit Diesel Series 60 engines with approximately 2850 hours. She has a marlin tower, A/C at the helm deck, teak and holly sole in the main salon and master, Corian countertops, and a new 8kw Northern Lights generator with 285 hours. She just had the bottom painted and batteries replaced (July, 2014).
- Icom VHF IC-M502 (2) Icom VHF IC-M504 (in tower) Furuno RD-30 Simrad autopilot AP-26 Simrad autopilot FU25 (in tower) Argonaut Tflex G615XL monitor Furuno NavNet CMap NT- Helm and tower
- Salon / Galley
- Upgraded teak and holly cabin sole Corian counter tops Panasonic microwave Recessed two burner cooktop Refrigerator/freezer Sink with telescoping faucet Bose surround sound Custom varnished table Luce 32" flatscreen television
- Master Cabin
- Center line queen berth Hanging lockers 20" flatscreen television Bose surround sound Overhead and accent lighting Large overhead hatch with shade Access to anchor locker Port and starboard rod storage Private access to head
- Guest Cabin
- Upper and lower single berths Storage under lower berth Dresser and wall mounted mirror Air conditioning with control Overhead hatch with shade AC and DC lighting Reading lights Hanging locker
- Vacuflush electric head with tank monitor Corian countertop and sink Custom Vanity and built in storage cabinet Stall shower with automatic sump pump AC and DC lighting Dual access from master stateroom and salon
- Mechanical / Electrical
- Detroit Diesel Series 60 825hp engines with approximately 2850 hours 8kw Northern Lights generator with approximately 285 hours 50ft 220VAC 50amp shore power cord with Glendinning Cablemaster Central vacuum Vacuflush toilet system CruiseAir SMX air conditioning Main helm station air conditioning Engine room lights DC and AC GFI receptacles throughout boat Dual trumpet air horns Navigation lights Cable television connection New batteries installed (July, 2014) Bottom just painted (July 2014) Battery charger - 50amp Engine alarm system Engine room blowers and ventilation fans Stainless steel 11 gallon water heater Holding tank with warning light, macerator, and dockside discharge Metal braided fire retardant fuel lines Oil change system Sea cocks for engines, generator, air conditioning Dripless shaft seals Three bilge pumps Freshwater pump with fresh water pump backup Fire extinguishing system Under water lights (2) at transom
- Transom door with stainless steel hardware Reinforced stainless steel fixed deep drop mount Saltwater washdown Bait prep station, tackle storage, refrigerator box, sink, rigging board Live wel molded into the transom cockpit scuppers Storage boxes Rod and gaff side storage Engine room access Rupp 26' double spreader outriggers Four tuna tubes built into transom Marlin tower with full controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing broker Dick Phillips at Denison Yacht Sales for further information or to arrange a showing. (561) 346-1616