The Morgan 46 is an excellent Blue Water Cruiser.
Owner motivated and will consider any reasonable offer.
Easy to Sail
Easy to Maintain
Morgan is famous for building robust boats capable of enduring the rigors of the charter business in the Caribbean. The Morgan 46 is one of the best boats Morgan ever built, designed and built for blue water sailing.
If you plan to do serious offshore passages or cruise the islands, consider the Morgan 46. She is sea kindly, easy to sail and has comfortable accommodations in port or at sea.
- Forward Guest Stateroom features a large V-berth w/filler, shelves to port and starboard." Below the berth you'll find four drawers and loads of dry storage area with a hanging locker to port. Forward Guest Head is located to starboard and can be accessed from a door to the forward cabin and a separate door from the main salon Main Salon features a large U shaped settee to starboard and a large settee to port that can convert to an upper and lower berth. The Galley is to starboard and offers the cook all the amenities of home with exceptional counter space and storage, plus a trash compactor. The refrigerator and freezer is a Crosby Cold Plate system. The Navigation Station is to port with flip top chart table, under counter storage, lots of space for electronics, seat w/storage under with the electrical panel just aft with adjacent bookshelves for manuals and cruising guides. In the Walk-Through to the aft cabin are the built-in Splendide washer/dryer, Raritan ice maker and Kenmore dehumidifier. There is a work bench with storage under. Access to the engine room is through double doors, The Aft Head features a tub/shower and has double access either from the walk-through or the owners stateroom. Owners Stateroom is one of the nicest you will find on a Morgan 46. It features a queen size athwart ship berth with storage cabinets to port and starboard where there is a sitting area.
- SS deep double sink Princess 3 burner propane stove/oven Hot/cold pressure water GE trash compactor Crosby refrigeration unit w/freezer holding plate 110v Teak dish rack Teak spice rack Carbonated water filter
- Deck and Deck
- Morgan is famous for their all hand-laid fiberglass hulls and decks. Whereas most builders used a chopper gun to blow in short fiberglass strands, Morgan never used this technique and is one reason their boats are considered among the most robust boats built. Keel - Modified cruising fin molded integral with the hull and internally ballasted. Rudder - Integrated Skeg hung with lower gudgeon and pintle assembly Large center cockpit Fiberglass cockpit table Cockpit shower 500# windlass w/isolated battery Full canvas Bimini Full cockpit enclosure (isinglass and screen)Galaxy Pinnacle compass Bad Boy internet booster West Marine 350 dinghy(12'6") w/15hp Johnson 1-1/2" Stainless Steel dinghy davits Drop down teak and SS swim platform Fold down safety ladder Deck box ( 4'x2'x3') Customized life ring 36" SS cockpit wheel Newer cockpit cushions Propane locker Radar reflector
- Splendide 2100XC washer/dryer combo Kenmore heavy duty dehumidifier Raritan 22# ice maker Fireproof safe Teak fishing rod holder Penn Senator rod/reel Hanging closet with independent dehumidifier EPIRB Xantrex 3000 remote inverter panel Fuel and water tank gauges Remote generator starter with shore power switch Carbon monoxide alarm Tools Spare parts on board will stay with equipment listed
- Owner's Stateroom
- 19" Phillips flat screen TV External Surround Sound speakers Full size Sealy memory foam mattress Built-in ironing board w/iron 12,000 BTU air conditioning Hatch access to deck area
- Yanmar 46HSE - 54hp diesel (new 2011) 8kw Kohler 8EOZ diesel generator (new 1999) 2ea 2000 gph bilge pumps Raritan 6 gal hot water heater Hydraulic steering and hydraulic auto pilot Cruiseaire 16,000 BTU air conditioning in Main Salon Cruiseaire 12,000 BTU air conditioning in Owners Stateroom Crosby refrigeration unit w/freezer holding plate 110v GE trash compactor Water Maker 18gph closet mounted Cruise RO
- 8kw Kohler 8EOZ diesel generator installed 1999 Xantrex 3000 Pure Sign Wave inverter 4ea 1800amp hrs. golf cart batteries (2012) Starter battery for generator Twin 30 amp 110 volt shore service
- Garmin 740 GPS plotter w/charts Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot Sitex SDD-110 depth sounder Galaxy pinnacle compass Magellan GPS 1200XL Raytheon R20XX radar, raster scan, 24 mile TV DVD player Pioneer complex stereo system Autohelm wind Kenwood TS-450S SSB Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF radio w/AIS Acer X193W flat screen
- Sails & Rigging
- 9 oz. fully battened mainsail 150% furling genoa (2) Barlow #20 Halyard winches at mast (1) Barlow #16 Winch on main boom (1) #Barlow 20 on cabin top (2) Barlow #32 C Self Tailing Primary Winches in Cockpit (1) Barlow #6 on davits
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.