- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Lagoon 380 is fast, comfortable, safe, and easy to handle. That is probably why it is the most popular catamaran in the world.
This Lagoon 380 S2 is the owner's version with three cabins and two heads. Powered by twin Yanmark diesel engines, it is also equipped with new sails, a full suite of electronics, and a dinghy.
In fact, it has everything you need to cruise off into the sunset, so call now!
Update March 2015: Fresh bottom paint & a $30,000 PRICE REDUCTION!!
- Manufacturers Description
- Large cockpit, functional as deck salon, access from port transom Self-draining cockpit Steering station on roof bulkhead, engine controls, engine panels, compass, room for electronics Steering system by cable Epoxy/glass rudders and shafts Emergency tiller Steering station Varnished wood cockpit table with cover Storage locker in cockpit seat Gas storage
- Manufacturers Description - Electrical
- Main 12v electrical panel, 12 circuits Voltmeter, circuit breakers, battery monitor 2 engine batteries: 12 v- 70 Amp 2 house batteries: 12 v-140 Amp
- Manufacturers Description - Mechanical
- Twin 18 Hp sail-drive engines Engine cut-off in cockpit Dual-lever engine control at helm station Soundproofed engine compartments Engine air intake in transom Engine blower Seawater filter Access to engine compartment on transom Fuel filter/separator Fuel tank capacity 2 x 100 l / 2 x 26 gal
- Manufacturers Description - Construction
- Composition: polyester and vinylester resin Foam sandwich hull construction, white gelcoat Hull bottom in solid GRP Balsa core deck and nacelle construction Solid one-piece countermold Laminated wooden bulkheads
- Manufacturers Description - Sails
- 1 fully-roached mainsail, sail area 47m2 / 505 sq.f. and battens 1 furling genoa, sail area 31 m2 / 334 sq.ft. with UV protective band
- Manufacturers Description - Standing Rigging
- Anodized aluminum mast, 15m / 49', deck stepped, with mainsail track and cars Single spreader rig Anodized aluminum boom 2 hull-mounted shroud chainplates 1 crossbeam-mounted forestay chainplate
- Manufacturers Description - Running Rigging
- 1 mainsail halyard 1 genoa halyard 1 multi-purchase mainsail sheet and traveler in aft cockpit 2 genoa sheets 2 genoa tracks with genoa car 2 genoa cars with adjustable fairleads 2 roof winches, 40 ST 2 mainsail reef lines 1 main sail outhaul 1 mainsail topping lift 1 genoa furling line 2 Lazy-jacks 2 winch handle 2 winch handle holders in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.