- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
3 Stateroom 3 Head galley down layout. Master stateroom has a queen berth and private head with shower. Bow stateroom has a head and 3 single berths, guest stateroom has a head with shower and 2 double berths.
- 3 Stateroom 3 Head galley down layout. Master stateroom has a queen berth and private head with shower. Bow stateroom has a head and 3 single berths, guest stateroom has a head with shower and 2 double berths.
- Air conditioner Carpeting Counters Dinette Lockers Settee Stereo system Television
- Freezer Fresh water system Lockers Microwave oven Refrigerator Sink Stove Hot water heater
- Pilothouse/Navigation Station
- Antennas Robertson autopilot Danforth compass Brooks and gate house depth sounder Raytheon V8101 color fish finder Garmin 2110 GPS/plotter Helm seat Horn Instrument panel Furuno 72 mile radar Icom M126 and M57 VHF radios Engine synchronizer
- Main Deck
- Anchor Stainless steel bow rails Varnished teak toe rail and hand rails Navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails Ideal windlass Forward and side windows Windshield (2) Foredeck storage boxes Life raft Cockpit with teak covering boards
- Bulkheads Paint Rudders Trim tabs Zinc Anode Teak transom Swim platform Covered aft deck and seating area
- Electrical System
- 120 and 240 VOH AC electrical systems (2) Engine driven alternators (8) 4D batteries (2) Battery chargers Battery parallel switch 12 & 32V DC electrical systems Dockside electrical cable Northern lights 15KW generator with approx. 5200 hours Voltage meter
- Engine Room
- (4) CruisAire air conditioners; (2) 16,000 BTU and (2) 12,000 BTU Air induction system (2) Alternators (2) Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Engine room synchronizer Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut off valve (2) Fuel tanks Hot water heater 50 gallon fiberglass holding tank Oil filters Oil transfer system (3) Blade propellers Groco raw water sea strainers Stainless steel 2” shafts Allison transmissions Fresh water pump Watermaker Mechanical steering system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.