- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT ENGINE SERVICE- NEW VALVES – HOSES – BATTERIES – READY TO GO!
NEED OFFERS NOW! SELLER HAS NEW BOAT!
The Tiara 3300 Open express was in production 1988-1997 and is equipped with bench seats at the helm. The helm is covered with a newer blue canvas Bimini supported by stainless steel frames and the radar arch. The salon is down three steps with the galley on the port side.
There are very few vessels that can compare with the versatility of the Tiara 33. The Tiara model was built to accommodate both the fisherman and the family man. Having the amenities of a classic express family cruiser, this Tiara is also rigged to do some serious offshore fishing. With a bean of 12’6”, the 33 has plenty of room for several activities. With twin 350hp inboard gas engines, this Tiara cruise at a comfortable 22 mph and tops out at just over 29 mph. The seating accommodations on this express model can easily seat 8 to 10 people. Her cabin is not only spacious but quite practical. She has a roomy forward V birth, a set of bunk beds and a couch & table that fold down to sleep 2 comfortably. In total this Tiara easily sleeps 6 people.
The dinette on the port side drops to form a double berth and the settee on the starboard side forms stacked berths. The V-berth forward contains a double berth on the starboard side and a hanging locker. The head is located aft in the salon on the starboard side.
- Beginning forward is the master cabin with the main berth offset to starboard with a drawer bank below, and opposite is a shelf, hanging locker and storage. A "window" opens in the main bulkhead for additional daylight and ventilation. In the salon to starboard is a straight bench settee, followed by the head & shower compartment. Opposite the settee is a C-shaped settee/dinette area, and the dinette table lowers to make a double berth. Further aft is the U-shaped galley, with the companionway to the cockpit between the galley and head compartment. Interior woods are teak and teak veneers. (3) Opening Deck Hatches (4) Opening Ports Carpeting in Salon & Master Cabin Enclosed Head Compartment Vacuflush Head Parquet Sole in Galley Pressure Water Throughout Holding Tank 20 Gal
- Norcold Refrigerator/freezer, 12V dc/120V ac Princess 2-Burner Electric Cooktop Princess Microwave Oven Single S/S Sink, Pressure Water Generous Counter Tops & Storage Teak Parquet Flooring
- Deck and Hull
- Hull & Deck Molded FRP Construction Molded Nonskid in Deck, Cockpit Molded, Integral Anchor Platofrm Vertical Electric Anchor Windlass with Foot Control Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit & Safety Rails Newer Bimini, Cockpit awning Full Canvas Cockpit Seat Covers (3) Opening deck hatches (5) Opening ports transom door swim platform Folding swim ladder
- VHF Radio Furuno Fish Finder Garmin 4212 Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Crusader 454 Engines, FWC Electric Engine Hatch Lift Morse Engine Controls Port Engine *686 Hrs (Rebuilt @ 610) Starboard Engine *686 Hrs Reported Stainless Steel Prop Shafts Bronze 3-Blade Propellers (2) Perko Bronze Intake Sea Strainers Hydraulic Steering) Automatic Battery Charger Rotary Ship/Shore Switch 12V dc/120V ac Breaker Panel, Volt & Amp Meters (2) 30 amp 120Vac Shore Power Inlets (2) Electric Windshield Wipers Hydraulic Trim Tabs Electric Bilge Pump(s) w/Float Switch(s) Manual bilge Pump Vacuflush Marine Head w/Holding Tank, Overboard & Dockside Discharge Electric Anchor Windlass, Foot switches
- Additional Information
- "ORION" has been under present ownership since 2000, she shows well and has been nicely taken care of. The bottom is cleaned monthly by a diver and the boat is washed every two weeks "ORION" is very aggressively priced and her owners encourage all offers. The owner is selling because he has purchased a newer Tiara and must free up the slip for the new boat. Therefore “ORION” has just had a huge price reduction and her owner is anxious to sell
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.