- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CRUISERS"
THIS BOAT IS THE EVER POPULAR "3375 EXPRESS" BUILT BY CRUISERS YACHTS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 7.4L MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 750 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, SWIM PLATFORM, FULL ENCLOSURE, AM FM CD PLAYER, DVD PLAYER, TELEVISION AND MANY NEW UPDATES.
She is a very roomy 33-foot family express with a comfortable layout and a choice of sterndrive or inboard power.
This particular boat has "Inboards".
Built on a modified-V hull with a wide 11-foot, 8-inch beam allows for a spacious interior with a wide-open salon and berths for six.
Privacy curtains separate the fore and aft sleeping areas from the main cabin.
The spacious head features a separate stall shower.
Topside, her bi-level cockpit seats six and includes a double helm seat, wet bar, and wraparound aft seating which converts into a large sun pad.
Additional features include an extended swim platform, radar arch, cockpit shower, trim tabs and a transom door.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3375 Express features smooth, precise handling in both sterndrive and inboard power configurations. Her spacious layout can sleep up to six people comfortably with all the amenities. Whether the journey is an escape to a quiet, sunny cove or a cruising adventure filled with exciting ports-of-call, the 3375 Express brings new meaning to getting away from it all. Plenty of natural light bathes the 3375's interior, which includes a convertible dinette - double berth and a spacious forward berth with a privacy curtain and ample storage. Also available are the crescent-shaped, convertible dinette and a bulkhead with a door to enclose the forward stateroom. The well-designed helm features conveniently located controls and instruments, and room for additional electronics. The 3375 has a comfortable settee amidships to starboard of the companionway which easily converts to a double berth. This living space includes a curtain to ensure additional onboard privacy for guests. Unusual for a boat in this class, the 3375's spacious head features standing headroom and a separate shower. The 3375 's full-service galley, including a large refrigerator and freezer, a microwave, and a double-burner electric stove, is located just to port of the companionway.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3375 Express Specifications - Standard Equipment - Top, Bimini (includes front - aft - side curtains) - Amidships cabin, double - Berth, double, forward - Dinette, double berth - Helm lounge, companion double - Helm seat, double - Rear cockpit seat - Stateroom, amidships, double - Sunlounge - table, cockpit - Air conditioner - heater - Carpet cover, cabin, acrylic snap-down - Carpeting, cabin - Curtain, privacy, forward sleeper - Fiberglass galley top with solid surface inlays - Hot water system, 10.5 gallon (39.8 l), with engine heat exchanger - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - freezer - Skylight, ventilating with screens - Stereo cassette with remote, 120 watts - Stove, electric 2-burner - Table, cabin - Windows, hull port - Head, electric pump - Pump, shower sump - Shower, head compartment - Vanity with sink, head compartment - Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat - Arch, radar, aluminum (with arch lights) - Battery isolator - Battery charging system - Battery condition monitor - Bonding system - Bottom paint, antifouling - Cabin foredeck access, center walk-through - Carbon monoxide detector - Carpeting, cockpit - Dockside water inlet - Dockside wiring, 115V with zinc saver, 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators - Fender storage - Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining - Fire extinguishers (3) - Fire extinguisher, automatic, gas engines - Fire extinguisher automatic with engine shutdown, diesel engines - Ground fault interrupter outlet - Horn, dual trumpet air - Lights, bilge - Lights, cabin side boarding - Lights, cockpit courtesy - Mercathode (MerCruiser IOs only) - Mufflers - IB - Navigation lights, international - Propellers - Pulpit, bow - Pump, bilge, automatic (2) - Rail, bow, welded stainless steel - Rope locker, bow - Shaft logs, dripless - IB - Shower cockpit - Speedometer - Spotlight, remote control, 100,000 candlepower - Steering, hydraulic - IB - Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic - Swim platform, extended, with boarding ladder - Trim tabs - Wetbar, cockpit - Windshield wiper (1) - Compass - Depth sounder - Synchronizer Cruisers 3375 Express Optional Equipment - Camper top - Cover, cockpit - Dinette - sofa - convertible, crescent-shaped - Lounge cushions, foredeck - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom - Cherry veneer interior package - Coffee maker (N-A in 220V) - Mattress(es), inner spring - Sheets, custom-fitted - Stereo, single CD player with helm remote, 120 watts - Changer, 6 disc CD - Speakers, extra pair with amplifier - Subwoofer with amplifier and 2 extra speakers - Television, wiring and antenna - Television - VCR with remote and antenna, salon (N-A in 220V) - Towel and decorator pillow package - Head, VacuFlush - Macerator pump-out for holding tank - Y-valve and overboard discharge - Anchor with 150' 1-2" line and 6' 1-4" chain - Battery - Cooling, freshwater (std. on diesel, Merc Horizon Crusader 7.4 HO) - Cradle, storage - Fuel system, crossover - Generator, 4.5 kW, gas (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 7.0 kW, gas (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 4.5 kW, diesel (N-A in 220V) - Generator, 4.0 kW, gas (220V only) - Generator, 6.0 kW, gas (220V only) - Generator, 4.0 kW, diesel (220V only) - Ice maker, cockpit (N-A with cockpit refrigerator) - Oil change system - IB - Refrigerator, cockpit (N-A with ice maker) - Sea water, strainers (std. with diesels) - IB - Spotlight, remote control, 175,000 candlepower - Washdown system, cockpit - Windlass, remote control, with foredeck foot switch, includes anchor with 150' 1-2" line and 6' 1-4" chain - Windlass wiring only - Hour meter(s) (std. with diesel engines) - Radio, VHF Engine Options MerCruiser - T 5.7 L EFI, 260 hp (193 kW), IO, Bravo III Drives - T 7.4 L MPI, 300 hp (224 kW), IO, Bravo III Drive - T D 4.2 L, D-Tronic, 225 hp (167 kW), diesel, IO, Bravo III Drive - T 5.7 MAG MPI Horizon, 300 hp (224 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 L MPI, 310 hp (230 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 L MAG MPI Horizon, 380 hp (283 kW), IB, freshwater cooled V-Drive Volvo - T 5.7 GSi DP, 280 hp (209 kW), IO - T 7.4 Gi DP, 310 hp (230 kW), IO - T KAD43DP, 216 hp (159 kW), Diesel IO Crusader - T 7.4 MP, 320 hp (239 kW), IB V-Drive - T 7.4 HO MP, 385 hp (287 kW), IB Platinum, freshwater cooled V-Drive Yanmar - T 4LHSTE Diesel, 230 hp (172 kW), IB V-Drive Available Colors - Black Coral - Blue Surf - Plum Reef - Aquatic Green
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY ELECTRONICS LARGE SALON FOR ENTERTAINING FULL BIMINI AND FULL ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM LARGE COCKPIT WALK THRU WINDSHIELD
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATOR WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKER WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR FULL ENCLOSURE
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKER ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER EXHAUST FAN DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- PHONE HOOK UP AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TV HOOK UP TELEVISION COCKPIT COAMING NEW EXHAUST MANIFOLDS IN 2012 PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED ONE OWNER NEW REFRIGERATOR IN 2012 NEW CANVAS IN 2012
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.