- 80 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Hatteras Yachts has been an industry leader in the production of sportfishing convertibles and luxury motor yachts for 50 years, and was the very first production builder to produce a fiberglass yacht over 40 feet. Since building its first boat, Knit Wits, in 1959, Hatteras has pioneered many of the technologies used today in the marine industry including state-of-the-art hull designs, lamination techniques and propulsion systems.
Step aboard our 80 Motor Yacht and you’ll instantly recognize a world-class design unlike any other on the market. Like our other models,the 80MY was created by the most qualified group of experts we could find – our customers. While our team of engineers and craftsmen put the lines to paper and executed the project to perfection, her true magic comes from the intuitive input of experienced
yachtsmen who demanded more.The 80MY maximizes your time outdoors with an expansive flybridge that includes multiple social areas centered around a wet bar that is equipped with everything you need to keep you and your guests entertained.Steps lead down to the large aft deck, where a table and molded lounge provide the perfect setting for alfresco dining. And when you’re ready to play in the water, twin stairs lead to the sport deck below.The interior feels like a mega yacht. Its capacious salon/dining area is perfect for entertaining large parties or more intimate groups. Forward is a gourmet, eat-in galley that would please even the most demanding chefs. Below, luxurious accommodations await for you and your guests. The full-beam master is fit
for royalty, and each of the three guest staterooms has its own private bath en suite. For those needing even more space, an enclosed skylounge option is available. More entertainment spaces. More luxurious appointments. More style. That’s exactly what the 80 Motor Yacht delivers – more of everything that counts to discerning yachtsmen.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Step aboard the Hatteras 80 Motor Yacht and you'll instantly recognize a world-class design unlike any other. That's because it was created by the most qualified group of experts we could find - Hatteras customers. While the Hatteras team of engineers and craftsmen put the lines to paper and executed the project to perfection, the 80's true magic comes from the intuitive input of experienced yachtsmen who demanded more. More entertainment spaces. More luxurious appointments. More alternative layouts. More sophisticated systems. More style. That's exactly what the 80 Motor Yacht delivers - more of everything that counts to discerning yachtsmen.
- Specifications Length Overall 79’10” 24.33 meters Waterline length 68’10” 20.98 meters Beam 21’3” 6.48 meters Draft 5’8” 1.73 meters Freshwater Capacity 326 gallons 1,234 liters Gray Water 252 gallons 953 liters Diesel Generators (2) 36 BHP 27 kw Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines 1,600 BHP 1,193.1 kw Fuel Capacity 2,858 gallons 10,819 liters Holding Capacity 388 gallons 1,468 liters Weight Displacement 190,000 lbs 86,183 kilos Height Above Waterline to: – Top of Flybridge Windshield 18’10” 5.74 meters – Top of Arch 21’1” 6.43 meters Engine Options Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines 1,800 BHP 1,342.2 kw Twin CAT C32A Diesel Engines 1,900 BHP 1,416.8 kw Twin MTU 16V2000 Diesel Engines 2,000 BHP 1,491.3 kw
- Exterior Finish/Construction
- • Isophthalic / NPG gel coat, exterior layer, white • Blister resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat • Painted hull and superstructure for improved cosmetics & increased durability • Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint • Painted boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating • Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads • Solid fiberglass hull bottom with premium vinylester resins • Hull sides and superstructure laminated with PVC foam core and premium vinylester resins • Fiberglass stringers • Steel laminated into longitudinal stringers at key locations to create engine foundations • Bulkheads, athwartship and interior decks of resin-infused composite construction using closed cell foam • Painted black mask • Bow deck freshwater washdown
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Hatteras Specialist Mark Karampelas, CPYB at 727-423-0481 or email at Mark@tgyg.com