- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3600 Sovran
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the cleanest 36 Sovran on the market. She has been run by her meticulous owner and marina maintained. Powered with twin fresh water cooled 385hp Crusader engines with less than 300 original hours. She is fully loaded and equipped with the finest from helm to engine room. Some features are; bridge AC, Kohler genset, Raymarine electronics package, full enclosure, and much more. Call today to schedule your showing of this clean vessel.
- Manufacturer's Description
- A dedicated cruising yacht from a builder with a reputation for quality, the conservative profile of the Tiara 3600 Sovran masks a yacht of enviable comfort and sophistication. While the Sovran may lack the euro-style sex appeal of other high end sport yachts few would deny that she’s a strikingly handsome and sophisticated design. Below, the interior of the Sovran is a traditional blend of teak joinery, Corian counters, and posh Ultra-leather seating. The head is conveniently positioned adjacent to the entryway, and the bulkhead between the master stateroom and the salon has both a door and a panel that slides open. In the salon, both the dinette and portside settee convert to berths. The bi-level cockpit of the Sovran is arranged with an L-shaped lounge opposite the helm, aft-facing seats, foldaway rear seat, and deluxe wet bar. An electrically operated transom locker stows the fenders, and the entire helm deck can raised at the push of a button for access to the engines. The fiberglass hardtop and extended swim platform large enough to support a dinghy. Twin 385hp V-drive gas engines cruise 22–23 knots
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entry is easy via the large integrated swim platform with dual transom doors for excellent accessibility regardless of how you dock. The cockpit is well appointed with fold away dinette and ample seating for everyone to enjoy the cruise. The bridge deck has an open feel as if you were inn a bigger vessel, equipped with a fridge, air conditioning, full enclosure and L-shaped seating to port. Cabin entry is centerline, teak and holly sole throughout cabin. To port is the stand-up head, followed by a settee with storage below and entertainment above. The stateroom is equipped with an island style berth, separate air conditioning, slide up bulkhead for privacy, TV and storage is ample. To starboard is the convertible dinette with storage below and full galley aft. Engine room is easily accessible from either the day hatch in the bridge deck or by actuator from the switch in the cockpit.
- Centerline Entry Teak & Holly Sole Throughout Standup Head w/ Shower Portside Settee w/ Storage Below 2 Zone Air Conditioning Master Stateroom Forward L-Shaped Convertible Dinette to Starboard w/ Storage Below Jensen Flat Screens Throughout Full Galley Recessed Lighting Throughout Ample Storage Throughout
- Corian Counters Kenyon Dual Burner Stove Isotherm Refrigerator Emerson Microwave Black & Decker Coffee Maker Stainless Steel Sink Recessed Lighting Outlets Throughout Ample Storage
- L-Shaped Accommodations Converts To Berth Storage Below Jensen TV Recessed Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Island Style Berth w/ Storage Below Overhead Storage Jensen Flat Screen Air Conditioning Slide-Up Bulkhead Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Outfitted with stainless steel deck hardware throughout. Huge swim platform with dual transom doors, full enclosure, and ample seating throughout. Integrated Pulpit w/ Windlass SS Bow Rail Transom Shower Electric Trunk Lid Fresh & Saltwater Washdown Flip-Up Cockpit Dinette Dual Aft Facing Seating Full Enclosure Dive Ladder L-Shaped Bridge Accommodations w/ Storage Below Bomar Hatches Throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm is air conditioned and outfitted with adjustable helm seat, and Raymarine electronics package. Raymarine C120 Multifunction Displays w/ Chartplotter, Sonar & Radar Raymarine RAY49 VHF Raymarine RAY240 VHF Raymarine Auto helm Smartpilot Autopilot Raymarine ST80 Digital Depth Trim Tabs Windlass Compass 12v Rec ACR Spotlight Windshield Vent Engine SYNC Windshield Wipers w/ Washer Clarion Stereo w/ Helm Remote Power Helm Seat Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- Kohler 7.3kW Genset 42hrs Battery Charger 3 Zone AC Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Crusader 8.1MPI Fresh Water Cooled (Captains Choice) 250hrs V-Drive Transmissions Fire Boy Fire Suppression System
- Broker's Comments
- Extremely Clean Vessel
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.