The Leopard 39 offers one of the best combinations of sailing performance and cruising comfort.
Darius is a very clean and well equipped example of the Leopard 39.
Her experienced owners used her for 4 months of the year for cruising the Bahamas and Florida Keys, and stored her on the hard the rest of the year. They have decided to move from a sailing yacht to a motor yacht for their next adventure.
The owners have added additional solar panels, water maker, teak decking in the cockpit, and much much more!
Video walkthrough available upon request.
- MAKE/MODEL: Robertson and Caine Leopard 39 DESIGNER: Alex Simonis BUILDER: Robertson and Caine WHERE BUILT: South Africa YEAR BUILT: 2012 MODEL YEAR: 2012 FLAG: Canada LOA FT 37’6” LWL FT 36’ BEAM FT 19’9 DRAFT FT 3’8” DISPLACEMENT: 20,120lbs
- HULL: Fibreglass DECK MATERIAL: Fibreglass and balsa STEERING SYSTEM: Single wheel helm DUAL STEERING: No RUDDER TYPE: Spade KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- NO OF ENGINES: 2 MAKE/AGE: Yanmar OE MODEL: 3YM30 C HP: (2) 29hp FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 3 COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger TYPE OF GEAR BOX(S): Yanmar SD 50 TYPE OF CONTROLS: Morse DRIVE TO PROP: Saildrive TYPE OF PROP: Fixed 2 blade
- VOLTAGE: 110v/12v NO OF BATTERIES: (2) Engine (3) House CAPACITY: eng 2 x 100ah house 3 x 210ah MAKE: Lifeline AGM YEAR: 2012 OE SWITCHED: Yes METHOD OF CHARGING: 40amp battery charger and alternator ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80ah GENERATOR MAKE: None SHORE POWER: Yes SHORE POWER CABLE: (2)
- NO OF FUEL TANKS: 2 MATERIAL: Rotomoulded plastic CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS: GALLONS: 206 us gallons HOLDING TANKS: Yes (2) MATERIAL: Aluminium CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS: GALLONS: 92 us gallons NO OF WATER TANKS: 2
- Water System
- MANUAL: None PRESSURISED: (Yes) hot & cold SEA WATER: Spectre Water maker WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 110v water tank and heat exchanger
- TYPE: Sloop SPAR MAKER: Selden 2012 SPAR MATERIAL: Aluminium STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Furlex 400s SPINNAKER POLE: None
- TYPE: Mainsail MAKER: Quantum YEAR: 2012 TYPE: Genoa MAKER: Quantum YEAR: 2012 TYPE: Stackpack MAKER: Quantum YEAR: 2012
- GENOA WINCHES: (2) MAKE: Harken SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ELECTRIC: (1) HALYARD WINCHES: (2) Main lead to cockpit MAKE: Harken SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ELECTRIC: No TRAVELLER WINCH: MAKE: Harken SPEED: 1 SELF TAILING: Yes
- NO OF BERTHS: 7 plus saloon DOUBLES: 3 SINGLES: 1 NO. OF CABINS: 3 AFT CABIN: 2 COOKER TYPE: Force 10 NO OF BURNERS: 2 OVEN: Yes GRILL: Yes FUEL: Propane MICROWAVE: None FRIDGE: Vitrifrigo 12v FREEZER Vitrifrigo 12v ICEBOX: None SINK: 1 NO. HEADS: 2 MAKE: Jabsco HANDBASIN: 2 SHOWER: 2 plus transom shower CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Yes (2) Cruisair UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Beige naughyde in saloon and cotton striped in cabins INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply HEADROOM: 6’5” WHICH LAYOUT VERSION: 3 cabin owners version
- Ground Tackle
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth WINDLASS: Electric 1000w MAKE: Quick OTHER GROUND TACKLE: None
- COMPASS: Plastimo ECHOSOUNDER: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ SPEED: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ LOG: Raymarine Tridata ST60+ WIND: Raymarine ST60+ VHF: Raymarine Ray 55 GPS: Raymarine C95 9in chart plotter with 24M radar AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST6002
- GAS DETECTOR: No SEARCHLIGHT: No HORN: No GANGWAY: No FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Manual and automatic SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Hardtop screen SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: None RADIO/ CD: Sony marine HS810 ipod compatiable DAVITS: Yes electric SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Hardtop with side curtains DINGHY: No OUTBOARD: No WARPS: 4 FENDERS: 5 BOATHOOK: Yes ENGINE SPARES: None CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS: None LIFERAFT: Yes LAST SERVICED: OE CLOCK/BAROMETER: None
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.