- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0L, MPI, FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Superbly Maintained & Equipped
T-375 HP Crusader Inboards, 650 Hours
Rampage has earned a well-deserved reputation for ruggedly built, thoughtfully designed and elegantly appointed fishing yachts.
The nimble, wide-body 30 Express provides the feel and ride of a much bigger boat, with a 19 degree transom deadrise, twelve-thousand pounds of dry weight and 11-foot 3-inch beam. Add to that a 67 square foot fishing cockpit, premium hardtop structure and fisherman-friendly features in every corner and this is truly an outstanding Great Lakes or Coastal angler’s dream.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- DELUXE FURUNO NAVNET SYSTEM WITH RADAR, PLOTTER, SOUNDER
- FURUNO AUTOPILOT
- KOHLER GENERATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
- GLENDINNING ELECTRONIC CONTROLS W/ TROLLING VALVES
- STRATAGLASS ENCLOSURE
- UPGRADED DOWNRIGGER WIRING AND ROD HOLDER REINFORCEMENTS
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES The hardtop adds to the big-water profile of this sportfish cruiser and provides outstanding all-weather boating capability. Hardtop enclosure is 3-sided Strataglass with a 3-piece drop curtain. Cockpit features include 67 square feet of unobstructed fishing area, bait prep station with sink and lockable tackle storage, transom livewell and fish box with macerator. Ladder back helm seat with and a double-wide companion seat are complimented by an aft-facing starboard side cooler seat. Wide gunwales lead forward for ease of foredeck access. Transom gate allows access from the full-width fiberglass swim platform. Integrated boarding steps are found port & starboard in the cockpit. DOWN BELOW Cabin access is via a bi-fold centerline hatchway, of white Lexan. The rampage interior is rich in cherry cabinetry, leather upholstery and a beautifully crafted teak and holly floor. Galley countertops are Corian and the light headliner and one large overhead hatch give the cabin warmth and brightness. Fully forward is a large offset double berth, with adjoining cedar-lined hanging locker and a well-positioned 17-inch RCA flat-screen TV-DVD. The salon includes a large convertible settee (to Pullman-style bunk) with removable dinette table. Galley is equipped for casual weekending with stove, microwave, dual voltage fridge and stainless sink. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT; 7000 BTU DECK VENT HATCH W/ SCREEN & PRIVACY COVER 17” RCA FLAT SCREEN TV-DVD CLARION AM-FM-MP3 WITH 6-DISC CHANGER AND HELM REMOTE CONTROL; INTERIOR & EXTERIOR SPEAKER SYSTEM MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS & BEDDING PACKAGE
- Galley, Head & Systems
- ELECTRIC STOVE MICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR 6G WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET ELECTRIC FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN
- Electronics & Accessories
- HINGED HELM FOR EASE OF MAINTENANCE FURUNO VHF RADIO FURUNO NAVNET SYSTEM WITH 10.4 INCH DISPLAY – 2KW RADAR, PLOTTER, SOUNDER FURUNO GPS RECEIVER FURUNO AUTOPILOT RITCHIE COMPASS GLENDINNING ELECTRONIC CONTROLS WITH TROLLING VALVES REMOTE SPOTLIGHT 2 WINDSHIELD WIPERS TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER WITH CORDS INTELLIPOWER BATTERY CHARGER 3 HEAVY DUTY MARINE BATTERIES, NEW 2013 BATTERY SWITCHES KOHLER 5 KW GENSET; 50 HOURS
- Deck, Mooring, Fishing Features & Additional Notes
- FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM WITH BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM GATE WITH HINGED GUNWALE CAP AND HEAVY-DUTY LATCH BOW PULPIT WITH ANCHOR ROLLER MAXWELL RC 500 WINDLASS WITH ANCHOR, CHAIN & RODE DOCK LINES THROWABLE CUSHION, FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM COCKPIT BOARDING STEPS, PORT & STARBOARD HARDTOP WITH STRATAGLASS ENCLOSURE AND THREE PIECE DROP CURTAIN HARDTOP RECESSED LED LIGHTING, PLUS 2 AFT FACING SPREADER LIGHTS RAW WATER WASH DOWN FRESH WATER WASH DOWN ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT, PLUS DAY HATCH FUEL SHUT-OFF SYSTEM AND MANIFOLDS REVERSO OIL CHANGER SEAWATER STRAINERS ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT; NEW INTERLUX 2014 DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS GOING FISHING? READ ON ... NOTE: DOWNRIGGERS AND REMOVABLE FISHING GEAR ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE. 4 GAUGE WIRING HAS BEEN RUN FOR ALL DOWNRIGGER CONNECTIONS GUNWALE ROD HOLDERS HAVE BEEN REINFORCED TO ACCOMMODATE ADDITIONAL STRESS OF GIMBAL MOUNT DOWNRIGGERS HARDTOP ROCKET LAUNCHER, 6 RODS HARDTOP SIDE MOUNT ROD HOLDERS, 6 INSULATED LIVEWELL, TRANSOM FISH BOX WITH MACERATOR COCKPIT BAIT STATION WITH SINK AND LOCKABLE TACKLE CABINET TRANSOM MOUNT TRANSDUCER FOR FISH HAWK REGULAR PROFESSIONAL PRE-SEASON AND IN-SEASON DETAILING, WAX & RE-WAX, PLUS OFF-SEASON HEATED STORAGE REGULAR OIL CHANGES AT SEASONAL OR 150 HOUR INTERVALS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. See this boat and many others at the 2014 Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage & Pre-Owned Boat Show, September 6 thru 14 at Pier 33 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Choose next season’s boat today! Complete Show Details: www.pier33.com. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Robalo & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.