- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2000 SUNSATION 32 DOMINATOR IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-Magnum MPI 415-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 575 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tri-Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Portable Head, McLeod Power Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion), External Steering, Gaffrig Gauges, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine oil changed every 25-hours, sterndrive oil changed every season, (6) new tires on trailer. Seller will consider all reasonable offers!
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Mid-Ship U-Shaped Lounge Portable Head (Never Used)
- Sink Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Batter Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch McLeod Power Bolster Seats (Helm & Companion) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover) External Steering Horn Tri-Axle Trailer w/(6) New Tires ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.