- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3YM30 diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CIRCE is a well-kept 5-berth sloop with a Herreshoff white interior. She has a new Yanmar diesel engine, a nice C80 Raymarine Radar/GPS, a beautiful red hull, and great varnish. She can also earn her own income by chartering here in Maine.
- CIRCE is a Pilot 35 Sloop with wheel steering and Herreshoff-style white 5-berth interior. She has had recent upgrades including a 2013 Yanmar engine.
- HULL and DECK
- Vivid Red Awlgrip topsides White Awlgrip deck and house with applied tan nonskid White Bootstripe Black Bottom Varnished Teak exterior trim Construction: Hand laid fiberglass hull. Deck is set in a 6" flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull deck joint. External 4,200-lbs. lead keel is fastened with Everdur bolts. Stainless steel cap is over the varnished teak rub rail. Stainless steel bow pulpit (2002) and stainless steel stern pulpit Refit in 2005 with new toe-rail, stainless steel genoa track, portholes, electrical system, stanchions, etc. Stainless steel stanchions and single lifelines with gates Aft deck propane locker and lazarette - both with varnished teak covers Varnished teak cabintop handrails Varnished teak cabintop cowl vent boxes
- Varnished teak coaming cockpit with winch pockets offers spacious sail lockers under watertight opening fiberglass seating. Cockpit sole with molded-in nonskid has screened scuppers on forward end. Dodger with windows, stainless steel grab rail, and cockpit extension (2007) Cockpit Cushions Concordia backrests Folding teak cockpit table - helm mounted Teak drinks holder - helm mounted Wheel steering - Edson pedestal wheel steering with stainless steel pedestal guard. The engine controls are conveniently located on the pedestal (new 2013). Engine instrument panel is recessed into the forward end of the cockpit.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Radar (new 2008) Autohelm 4000 Autopilot Icom IC-M402 VHF Autohelm Tri-data – Depth, Speed, Log Autohelm Wind (true/apparent) Danforth 5" Constellation Compass Jensen AM/FM/CD Player
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Sleeps 5 in two cabins. Interior is finished in “Herreshoff style” with White bulkheads and varnished Honduras mahogany and birch trim, white overhead and a solid teak and holly sole. Forward Cabin has "V" berths with filler to form a double berth and a cushioned seat between. The cushions are finished in Beige UltraSuede fabric with the filler in beige fabric. There is storage underneath the berths and on shelves outboard port and starboard. There is also a hanging locker. This cabin has portlights and an opening hatch. There is forward door access to the chain locker. Next aft to port is the Head with a stainless steel sink, hot & cold pressure water, and a hand-held shower. Raritan head (new 2001) has a stainless steel holding tank. There is locker and shelf storage. A mirror is over the head. The Main Cabin has a pullout transom berth and pilot berth to port with storage under the pilot berth. A shelf is over outboard the pilot berth. A transom berth is starboard with locker and shelf storage over outboard and under the berth. Cushions are finished in Beige UltraSuede fabric. On the forward bulkhead is the mahogany dining table that is mounted and folds down to accommodating one or both sides of the cabin. There are 12-volt lights port and starboard with a 12-volt fan to port and a Weems & Plath barometer to starboard. There are ports over outboard port and starboard and an opening hatch. The U-shaped Galley with a light beige Formica countertop is aft of the main salon, separated by half bulkheads. The galley is very convenient to the cockpit. To port is a gimballed 3-burner Force 10 propane stove with oven outboard with sliding mahogany door storage outboard. There is also a spice rack and paper towel rack. Aft is a stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water and a countertop accessed bin storage area, various engine gauges and meters, electrical panel and switches, wood storage box, and a 12-volt light. Starboard of the companionway is deep-bin Seafrost refrigeration (110-volt shore power only). There is mahogany sliding door storage outboard. The starboard galley area also acts as the Navigation Station . There is storage for charts above, electronic equipment over and a corner shelf forward with a dome light installed under. The Companionway to the cockpit is aft. Electrical panel is located inside the locking companionway entrance.
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Aluminum mast with 1 x 19 stainless steel wire rigging to swaged end fittings and turnbuckle tensioners, 2005 running rigging. Harken furling headstay (2002) and furling gear. Spinnaker gear Spare battens Main sail cover Winches: Lewmar #40 ST primaries - cockpit Winch handles –stored in custom mast storage box and cockpit pockets Sails: Main - North, full battened with lazy jacks (2013) – Sail cover matches dodger 135% Genoa (2004) Asymmetric spinnaker (2007)
- 12-Volt system: Four 12-Volt batteries with Xantrex Truecharge charging unit 12-Volt/110-Volt distribution panel 110-Volt system: Shore power system with separate panel, outlets and shore power cords. Battery charger Seafrost refrigeration 12-volt outlet for cell phone
- 2013 Yanmar 3YM30 30-hp diesel with Racor fuel filter. Engine is easily accessible for maintenance. Newly installed sound-reduction. Par HD water pressure pump (2000) Stainless steel Water Heater, Heat Exchanger Electric Bilge Pump with two automatic switches Sump Pump Bilge/Engine Room Blower Stainless steel holding tank, with “Tank Watch” and macerator
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Burgee Halyard Flag with pole and deck socket Aqua Signal running lights Shroud Roller Bosun's Chair Teak Boarding Ladder Boat Hook (4) Fenders (3) Ventilator Covers Spare Parts and Tools (3) 12-volt Fans Horseshoe Life Ring (5) Life Jackets (4) Adult Safety Harnesses (2) Flotation Cushions (3) Fire Extinguishers MOB Pole Life Sling Emergency Tiller Horn Weems & Plath Barometer Charts Parallel Rule and Dividers Manuals - for equipment Avon Dinghy (2007) Yamaha 2.5 HP Outboard for Dinghy Ground Tackle: CQR 35# anchor on stainless steel bow roller with chain & anchor rode Fortress FX-16 Anchor EXCLUSIONS: Books do not convey
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ? Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD : Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378