- This hull is #346; among the last 48 LRC's built by Hatteras.
- SEA HUNT IV sparkles. Current owner has continued the tradition of its excellent care.
- Original factory IMRON exterior paint that looks great. The stripes re-painted in black.
- Fresh bottom paint, zincs (2014)
- Interior teak is as it left the factory.
- Naiad 9 sq.ft. stabilizers (1997)
- Vetus bow thruster
- Flybridge hardtop and cockpit hardtop overhang equipped with recessed lighting
- Recent AC units with electronic controls in master cabin and main salon
- Vaccu Flush heads
- Upgraded galley appliances (2010)
- Three Samsung flat screen televisions
- Service manuals for majority of equipment
- Decor was professionally redone in 2010; new soft goods throughout
- Luxurious king size bed in master cabin
- TheraPure air purifier
- Economical for the live-aboard; at 8mph burns 4gph
- BROWNS third lung complete with 2 regulators/2-75ft hose
- Rare and functional 3-cabin layout. Down the campanionway from the pilothouse forward is a private V-berth cabin with head access. Aft to port is a side cabin with upper and lower berths. To starboard is a head and shower stall. Aft is the full beam owner's cabin with king size berth, ensuite head and shower stall. Ample storage and locker room. The salon to port has customized dinette with seating for 4 -6 persons (with large pull-out drawers and storage under seats) and to starboard there is a comfortable built-in sofa ( 7.3ft ) that beneath securely houses 4 gel 8D house batteries. (recently replaced) Abundant storage behind seats port and starboard. Updated, neutral colored window shades. Stereo system throughout/Bluetooth capable/ iPod docking station Samsung Flat screen, DVD/CD player Lead soundproofing was added under the carpeting
- Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer (2010) Maytag stove (glass top) and oven (2010) Whirlpool microwave ( 2003) Frigidaire stack washer/dryer (2003) Stainless steel sink Ample storage in drawers and cabinets (cabinet lighting)
- Electrical System
- 12 V DC and 120/240 AC power with Hatteras distribution panels Additional 110V AC lighting throughout Zantrax Freedom 2500 W inverter/charger (2013) Pro Nautic 24V bow thruster battery charger (2013) complete with dedicated batteries Northern Lights 18 kw generator (3560 hrs), in sound proof enclosure Westerbeke 8 kw generator (1250 hrs)
- Bow Deck
- Large dunnage boxes provide ample storage both port and starboard Maxwell windlass Bow pulpit with stainless anchor roller 77lbs Buegel anchor (2013), 7/16 all chain rode 45lbs Samson plough anchor Fortress 37FX aluminum storm anchor Nylon rope anchor rode (300 ft +) Snubber line Sea water wash down Dockside power and water hookup Split compartment anchor locker Teak rails with stainless stanchions, canvas covers Bench seating with storage New upholstered cushions (2014), canvas cover
- Upper Deck
- Hardtop over salon has been re-cored and the drainage re-engineered Low profile 1500 lbs davit 11 ft AB RIB dinghy with 25 hp Yamaha 4 stroke (2005)
- Cockpit Deck
- Spacious with starboard dunnage box Magnum BBQ Fresh water wash down Armstrong stainless steel boarding ladder Exit transom door to oversized, custom, fiberglass swim platform with removable stainless, waist high railings Sun enclosure Canvas covers for windows and transom
- Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- Primary access to engine room is via an electric hinged floor hatch in the salon. Oil change system main/gens Walker Air-Seps crankcase vent system Village Marine water maker (400 gal/day) (2) manual hand bilge pumps CO-2 fire system in engine spaces 2-8D start batteries Wash down hose Dual Racor filters with pressure gauges Marine Diesel fuel polishing system Fuel system priming pumps Shaft vibration couplers Drip less shaft logs Paragon water system upgrades (2013) Full complement of engine room tools Prop puller Portable fan Emergency steering tiller
- Garmin 5212 GPS chart plotter/depth sounder (touch screen) Simrad/Robertson AP22 autopilot (2003) Raytheon Radar RL80C Raymarine GPS RN300 Raymarine Windfinder Datamarine International depth/HorizonSpectrum VHF/hailer/fog (2003) SEA 222 SSB Auto engine synchronizer Ritchie 6" binnacle compass Naiad stabilizer controls Yacht Safety alarm center Main engine emergency stops Battery parallel switches Rayline spotlight Windshield/window/door sunscreen covers 7x50 West Marine Aruba binoculars Wide selection of Maptech Charts/ Dozier Waterway Guides Teak sole Watch berth aft U-shaped dinette
- Additional Equipment Included
- Winslow 4-person lifecraft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Chris Surprenant Today! (443) 831-0376 | Chris@bradfordmarineyachtsales.com