- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXTENDED YAMAHA WARRANTY THROUGH 10/2019
ONLY USED IN FRESH WATER
NUMEROUS ELECTRONICS UPGRADES INCLUDING A GARMIN GPSMAP 5212 COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN
2014 VENTURE TRAILER INCLUDED IN SALE
This Parker is fully rigged and ready to go! Too many options and upgrades to mention.
See full specs for details.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward Cabin (72″l,64″w,43″ hdrm over bunk): Twin berths w/storage & cushions; headliner; portlights (p&s) w/screens; overhead ventilation hatch w/screen; cabin lighting; anchor locker door; electric flushing head; console access door; forward cabin door Pilothouse (89″l,75″w,77″ hdrm): Tinted windshields (p&s opening) & windows (sliding side windows w/screens) with anodized aluminum frames; headliner, overhead
- Forward Cabin
- Twin berths with storage and cushions Headliner Portlights w screens Overhead ventilation hatch with screens Cabin lighting Console access door Electric flushing head Forward cabin door Anchor locker door
- Tinted windshields and windows with anodized aluminum frames Headliner Overhead lighting Ladder back chairs with cushions and footrest Lounge seat with cushions Grabrails for lounge seat Lockable Pilothouse door Compass Windshield wipers, port and starboard Dual trumpet horn
- Pulpit with roller and anchor line hawse pipe Stainless steel handrails on top and sides of pilothouse and top of trunk cabin Stainless steel one-piece, welded bow rail Stainless steel deck hardware 10” Cleats bow, forward spring and stern(recessed), aft spring (8” pull-up) Stainless steel rod holders (6 each)
- Garmin 200VHF Garmin GPS MAP 5212 Color Touch Screen (12”) Garmin 24HD 4kw Dome Radar Airmar B175C Chirp thru-hull Transducer Garmin GSD26 Sounder Box Raymarine EV400 Autopilot Anchor Windlass with 300’ line Compass Windshield wipers, port and starboard Dual trumpet horn Hydraulic steering with Stainless Steel Wheel Custom Accessory Panel Trim Tabs with Instant Retract and Position Indicators Navigation Lights Cockpit lighting Cockpit Spreader lights
- Additional Options
- Anchor windlass Armstrong 3-rung Dive Ladder for swim platform Convertible Dinette Deluxe Rocket Launcher (aluminum, 14 rod) Electric Flushing Head with holding tank Fresh water system Galley package (incl. Fresh Water System with 10 gal tank) with AC/DC refrigerator Position Indicators for Trim Tabs Raw Water Washdown Shore Power (with 3 outlets and onboard battery charger) Spreader Lights Extra High Bow Rail VC Bottom Paint System BigJon Electric Planer Board System Twin Yamaha 150XA outboards 150hp each Under Extended Warranty until October 2019
- 2014 Venture trailer Tandem Axle Bunk LED Lights PVC Load Guides Target Bunks Poly Bunk Covers Load Capacity 8725lb.
- Manufacturer's Description
- SIMPLICITY, STRENGTH, AND SEAWORTHINESS These three words exemplify what Parker Boats stands for. Every boat incorporates the highest quality construction techniques and products so every Parker boat meets and exceeds the toughest standards in the industry, our own! Common sense, time-tested design and a straightforward approach, combined with the uncompromising dedication to the highest quality construction practices, has earned the entire Parker line the reputation of simplicity, strength and seaworthiness.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.