- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICE ENDEAVOUR CATAMARAN
VERY WELL MAINTAINED - READY TO GO!
Whether you're looking to live aboard, weekend cruise, or do extended cruising this beautiful Endeavour Cat is sure to please. It offers great livability and is the perfect platform for all your favorite water sports. Plus Kai Koa is loaded and ready to go. She has NEW 2011 & 2012 Electronics, NEW Running Rigging, Generator, A/C, and has always been professionally maintained and continually inspected. Just add your personal gear and sail off into the sunset.
- "Kai Koa" has a warm and inviting interior with teak trim and a teak & holly sole. The salon area is "L" shaped and features a large dinette with extendable table that fills the main salon and overlooks the port galley area. The settee is an inviting and comfortable place to relax. There is chart storage area and a linen locker under the settee. The galley is well laid out and is equipped with upper and lower cabinets, Gibraltar Counter Tops and Double Stainless Steel Sinks, Two Burner Range with Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer, Pantry, and Storage Locker. There are three double staterooms with the master stateroom positioned forward between the hulls. The berth is positioned athwart ship with book shelves and drawers. Lots of storage for your cruising attire with a large hanging locker to the port side. There are identical staterooms aft with double berths, drawers and hanging lockers. All of the berths have the standard mattresses with form fitting foam mattresses. The head is midship starboard and features a full separate stand up shower. The head area has an oval sink and Corian Countertop with a large medicine cabinet accented with an additional florescent light in the head area. There is abundant storage throughout the boat. Stereo with indoor and (new) outdoor speakers
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Hillerange (2) Burner Propane Stove with Oven NEW Propane Tank Double Stainless Steel Sinks Freshwater Filter 6 Gallon Water Heater
- All electronics NEW in 2011 and 2012 Garmin 12" 5012 Touchscreen Chartplotter / Multi-Display VHF Radio at Helm and Nav Station Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Wind, Depth and Speed
- Next Generation 3.5KW Diesel Generator (Rebuilt 2008/ 200 hrs. since rebuild) Magnum Energy ME 20-12 Inverter (2000 watt) and charger (100 amp) - NEW 8/2014 30 amp shore power cable 110 V AC Electrical System (2) West Marine 4-D as house bank (400 amps) - NEW 8/14 Two Engine Start Batteries
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- Twin Volvo Engines Edson Wheel Steering Hynautic hydraulic steering Two FRP cored spade rudders Cruisair 16,000 BTU A/C NEW 2011 Toilet Lectra Sanitation System (2) Electric Bilge Pumps (2) Manual Bilge Pumps
- Full Sunbrella canvas in 2007 includes vinyl top, Isinglass windows Full rigid foredeck with two self draining lockers including center locker Two bow seats and solar ventilator for lockers Double lifelines with port, starboard, bow, and stern gates Bow, stern, and mid-ship cleats Stern prep table with NEW Magma Propane Grill Dinghy davits on stern Simpson Lawrence Horizon 900 Anchor Windlass with remote in cockpit F-23 Fortress anchor with 40' chain and approx. 125' rode Stainless anchor roller Swim platform with step and telescoping 3-step ladder Cockpit Cushions Cockpit table Captain's chair Large locker aft with access to batteries and fuel tank Freshwater hot/cold shower on stern
- Sails & Rigging
- The sail plan is easily handled by one person. Running rigging inclues 3?1 mainsheet, reefing line, and mainsheet halyard leading to the self-tailing winch on the starboard side of the cockpit. The port side cockpit winch contains the lines for the jib sheet, the jib halyard, and boom brake line. Sails include a self tacking, full battened dacron jib sail with camber spar, fully battened mainsail with large roach. Standing rigging includes tri-stay S/S cables. Fully Battened Main NEW 2007 Lazyjacks NEW Running Rigging Self-Tacking Jib All controls lead to cockpit Rigid Boom Vang Anodized Aluminum Mast Aluminum gooseneck boom Sunbrella sail covers Harken 2-speed #40 winches with handles S/S Chain plates externally mounted to hull Fenders and Lines
- Coast Guard Recommended Safety Gear MOB system Fire Extinguishers Owners are USCG Captains Bottom cleaned bi-monthly Boat hauled every two years for bottom paint and maintenance Professionally serviced
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. No Dinghy included. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Available for co-brokerage, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.