- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2003 Silverton 39 Motor Yacht is located in Pottsboro Texas on Lake Texoma just north of Dallas Texas. This is a great yacht with less than 25 hours, a LOA of 43’7” and a 14’ Beam. With one of the most spacious salons in any yacht this size.
Sociably Refined Silverton’s New 39 Motor Yacht Impresses on Many Levels
She boast less than 25 hours on her new 850 HP twin 425 horse 8.1 Crusaders, ZF’s and an 8KW Kohler genset. Her interior appointments are impressive to say the least. The storage in both staterooms is phenomenal as are her two full heads with large stall showers, black porcelain heads with gold accents and fixtures, wow she is a Motor Yacht indeed. I have sold a good number of 392’s in days past and I was shocked at how much more room and howmuch better appointed this 2003 39 MY is. Her Salon and well equipped galley are huge, both state rooms packed with storage and high end linens and sound systems. She has full canvas, Raymarine electronics including GPS Chart Plotter, VHF and Tri-Data, high end upgrades throughout to include Electronic shift and throttle controls, Oil X-Change-R, Central Vacuum system, Ice maker on aft deck, sprint 2000 windlass (with foot controls and wash-down at pulpit), Swim/sun-pads on bow, Underwater transom lights and high end sound systems throughout which include separate HD Flat Screen TV’s and Stereo in Salon, both staterooms and a separate very nice sound system on the bridge and aft deck with subs, Alpine’s and Polk Audio in abundance. Her salon with Sony/Bose surroundsystem sounds good and those soft leather settees and three separate zone marine air conditioning systems… take me away.
She is a Motor Yacht no doubt and when you step aboard and enter any question of that is removed hands down.
She is loaded boys and ready to go, she needs a few things and we are prepared to negotiate those out in price allowances, her Captain having recently passed away, his First Mate not able to operate this vessel without him is offering her for sale. Please bring us your offers ASAP as this boat will sell fast.All reasonable offers will be considered and we can close fast. Have you on the water for the upcoming holidays? No Problem. Just give me a call, I can answer any questions you may have and get it put together for you, she is an updated and upgraded well cared for turnkey always covered fresh water vessel with all documents and service records in order with less than 25 hours on her engines and transmissions, ready to cruise.
Her owner will consider all serious offers. She can be seen by appointment. Contact your listing broker today.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 39 Motor Yacht is a culmination of extensive research and modern technology. Below, Silverton has increased the usage of rich solid cherry woods, created solid cherry raised panel doors, and extended the use of genuine Corian countertops. Top-grade interior hardware has been installed, and Flexsteel sofas and settees are included with UltraLeather surfaces. Up above, the SideWalk system reduces the number of steps, but certainly not the safe and easy access. Top-grade marine vinyl with Starboard backing and PreFixx coatings resist mildew and UV damage.
- Additional Information
- Additional Specs, Equipment and Information: Boat Name Go Bucks Specs Hull Shape: Modified-V Dimensions LOA 43’ 7” Hull Length 41’ 5” Beam: 14’ Max Draft: 3ft11 in Deadrise: 17 ° Dry Weight: 24,900lbs Engines Engine 1: Engine Brand: Crusader Year Built: 2011 Engine Model:8.1LHO MPI425-hp Crusader Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol Location: Starboard Engine Hours: <25 Hrs. Drive Type: Hurth ZFDirect Drive Engine(s) Total Power: 425 HP Engine 2: Engine Brand: Crusader Year Built: 2011 Engine Model: 8.1L HO MPI 425-hp Crusader Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol Location: Starboard Engine Hours: 25 Hrs. Drive Type: Hurth ZFDirect Drive Engine(s) Total Power: 425 HP Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 100 Gallons Fuel Tanks: 334 Gallons Holding Tanks: 60 Gallons Accommodations Number of single berths: 8 Number of heads: 2 Electronics Raymarine RL70 GPS Chartplotter Raymarine RL7024 Mile LCD Radar Raymarine Ray 215DSC VHF Raymarine Tri-Data Sony Marine CDX GT510 remotes- helm/swim platform Sony Pro Audio 6 Disc CD Changer w/optical digital output Sony and Polk Audio Speakers Guest Remote Spot/Flood light Windlass with remote Trim Tabs- Hydraulic Transom Lights (Nice) System monitor Safe-T-Alert fume detector TV’s DVD’s Cockpit speakers& Sub Inside Equipment Microwave oven Convection Oven built in Refrigerator 12V/110V - (1) Cabin (1) Cockpit ice maker Marine-Air conditioning Digital x 3 Heating Electric bilge pump Marine head x 2 Hot water Jabsco Ultra-Max water pressure system Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet Generator - Kohler 8KW 851hrs Battery charger- 50A 550W Intel Power Marine Converter Charger Marine Batteries Outside Equipment/Extras Delta Plow polished with Sprint 2000 Windlass 300’ Chain Incorporated Swim Platform with Swimming ladder Drop Down Bolsters Radar Arch Swim/Sun Pad Cockpit table Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Cockpit and aft deck Carpet Covers Bimini Top w/ Full Enclosure Recent Maintenance Impellers 15 hrs Batteries x415 hrs Oil Change and filters both15 hrs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook , Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975