- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Yes this is a very expensive 1990, 33’ Wellcraft Coastal. However this is no longer a 1990 boat. The COYOTE was purchased (1999) by the current owner because he wanted to COMPLETELY REFIT the boat for his desires and needs. Essentially the COYOTE is NOW A 2000 model year vessel (the year of the refit). The REFIT included but not limited to; new Yanmar diesel engines (fall of 2000), new Kohler diesel generator, tower modifications, electronics, custom fabricated companion lounge on bridge deck, etc. The interior was stripped of all soft goods and a New Yacht Quality Custom interior was installed (approx. 3 years ago). The owner, a very competent craftsman contributed by crafting many varnished teak appointments to the interior, varnished all of the wood, crafted the Cherry wood forward bulkhead/mirror, crafted the varnished teak bezels surrounding the port lights and hatches, crafted the varnished teak vent in the head door, built the teak grate on the head sole, added storage wherever possible and finished with nice durable fabrics (dinette cushions recently renewed – foam and fabric) and so much more. The COYOTE is a nice running, comfortable express cruiser, ready to make your family happy and looking forward to your next adventure. There is Not Another Like it! Contact me for many more additional photos.
- 2-Burner Origo 4300 electric & alcohol stove Samsung microwave oven Custom storage added between counter-top and cabinets above Norcold refrigerator SS sink
- Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Guest remote controlled spotlight Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express Automatic windlass w/remote controls 2 – Anchors Swim platform w/boarding ladder Transom door w/gate Coaming pads Horns Cockpit sink and faucet Shore water inlet Dockside cable TV & telephone connection FW and raw water wash down Enclosure 3-sides w/2-U-zips Pt. side of bridge custom FBG companion lounge painted to match vessel gel coat; Storage and ice box under, w/full length cushion Helm seat on a custom riser-storage inside, paint matched Windshield wipers & washers Windshield center vent window 2-Overhead hatch in sunshade Tower w/buggy top, walk thru belly band, control box, controls, Ray Data DF, tachometers, Edson steering wheel, West Marine VHF w/DSC, remote VHF speaker, stereo, Ritchie compass NF, windlass controls seat/belly band Windshield center vent window 2-Overhead hatch in sunshade Tower w/buggy top, walk thru belly band, control box, controls, Ray Data DF, tachometers, Edson steering wheel, West Marine VHF w/DSC, remote VHF speaker, stereo, Ritchie compass NF, windlass controls seat/belly band
- 30amp 120vac Shore power w/cable Kohler 7 KW Generator 1456 hrs. since new at time of listing New AGM batteries 2012 Battery parallel switch Battery disconnects Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Vessel repowered in the Fall of 2000; currently Pt engine 1675 hrs. Stbd. Engine 1678 hrs. Cruise speed at 3600 rpm indicated (tachometers indicate 200 rpm higher, actual is 3400) is 23 mph Racor fuel filters w/gauges Yanmar gauge package & alarms Morse engine controls Bennett trim tabs Sea Star hydraulic steering Kiddie fire suppression system Dripless shaft logs Electric holding tank head
- Broker's Comments
- Call for dozens of additional photographs.
- **June 2014 fresh bottom paint, new shaft seals installed; Engine alignment; Hull bottom barrier coated 2008** **New fuel tanks custom built and installed approx. 2009** **Fresh water tank replaced March 2006**
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.