- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 34 Silverton is a very popular model. It has an expansive interior, plenty of standard equipment. Galley down floor plan features a roomy stateroom with island berth, head with enclosed stall shower, L-shaped dinette, and expansive salon with sofa.
- Main Salon
- Sofa TV Refrigerator
- Refrigerator Microwave Stainless Steel Sink 2 Burner electric stove Cabinets
- Master Stateroom
- Island Bed Cabinets Head w/ Full Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Radar Azimuth digital compass GPS Standard Horizon VHF Raymarine VHF Hailer Depth Finder Digital Depth Finder 2 Stereos Speakers Windlass Engine Synchronizer
- 2-30 Amp Shore Power Cords 2-Battery Chargers 4-Batteries 6.5 Onan Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The motors were replaced with long blocks in 2010 Risers and manifolds New 2010 Alternates New 2010 There is about 100 hrs since everything was redone
- Salon System Electric Head with holding tank Stall Shower TV Dockside Water Hot Water heater new 2010 Coaming pads Swim Platform Trim Tabs CO2 Detector Bimini Top with full enclosure Custom Sun shades over cockpit Cockpit Carpet Salon Carpet new 2012 Transom Door Horn Windshield Cover Parallel Start 2 Helm chairs on bridge Lounge seating starboard side on bridge
- Broker's Comments
- Boat shows very good, well worth looking at.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.