- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ASOLARE is owned and maintained by her original owner, and is a great example of a well maintained northeast boat. Powered by triple Mercury 300 Verados with only 340 original hours. ASOLARE is also loaded with every option available and has been recently updated with some newer electronics and fish finding technology. Her original royal blue hull shines, all soft goods are in good condition and the interior shows the same. Equipped with a Kohler genet with only 20hrs, air conditioning, sunpad, enclosure, and many other options. Call today to schedule your showing of this one owner speedy sportfish.
- Manufacturer's Description
- You’ve heard the phrase; now experience the reality. The 38 LX is at once a red-hot fishing machine, an incomparable dive platform, and a cruising yacht that matches up to the sleekest offerings on the Italian Riviera. Oh...did we mention performance? As in 65mph—in a proven offshore hull that shoves aside seas that would stymie most yachts? Start with Fountain’s super ventilated Positive Lift hull, a direct outgrowth of decades of winning world championships under every conceivable condition. (All Fountain hulls are lineal descendants of our racing heritage.) Add triple Mercury Verado outboards. Wrap this around sheer luxury. The result is a go-there, do-it-all package you simply won’t find with any other boat. Blow off the wannabes. Get out to the best fishing grounds first. And do so more comfortably, more safely than with any other fishing boat on the water. Slide in over the best fishing spots while the others are still pounding along way back beyond the horizon. Back into a slip at a world-class resort and feel the burning, envious stares. Triple engines. Triple threat. That’s the 38 LX. Only from Fountain.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel entry is easy via the port side transom door. The cockpit is well layed out with a starboard side bench seat with the live well below, twin in deck macerated fishboxes, fresh and salt water washdowns, and the helm is equipped with a wraparound helm seat with electronic bolsters. Forward of the helm is an entertainment area with L-shaped wraparound seating with removable table. Cabin entry is centerline and easily accessible. The cabin is well appointed with air conditioning, full galley, stand-up head, and forward dinette that converts to a full berth.
- Centerline Entry Standup Head w/ Shower Forward Dinette Converts to Full Berth Air Conditioning Jensen Flat Screen TV Full Galley Kenwood Stereo Ample Storage Throughout
- Corian Counters Princess Single Burner Stove Dometic Under-Counter Refrigerator Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Recessed Lighting Outlets Throughout Ample Storage
- Vacu-Flush Head SS Sink Corian Counters
- Outfitted with stainless steel deck hardware throughout. Well appointed, ample seating and storage throughout. Royal Blue Hull Sunpad Integrated Pulpit w/ Windlass & Deck Controls SS Bow Rail Freshwater Transom Shower Fresh & Saltwater Washdowns Enclosure Dive Ladder L-Shaped Accommodations w/ Storage Below Livewell Aft Seating Wraparound Helm Seat Dual In-Deck Fishboxes Tackle Center Rocket Launchers Rupp Z-30 Outriggers
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet 3D Multifunction Display w/ Sonar, Chartplotter & Radar Northstar 6100i Multifunction Display FLIR Navigator II Thermal Imager Simrad AP26 Autopilot Raymarine ST60+ Digital Depth Trim Tabs Trim Tab Indicators SmartCraft Gauge Package Standard Horizon VHF Windlass Compass 12v Rec Spotlight Kenwood Stereo w/ Helm Remote Power Helm Seat
- Kohler 5kW Genset 20hrs Pro Mariner Pro Tournament 300 Quad Battery Charger Air Conditioning Throughout Lighting Throughout 30Amp Service Hot Water Heater 12v/120
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury 300 Verado’s 340hrs Trim Tabs
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.