- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1985 43 Ft Californian Motoryacht with cockpit is a versatile vessel with nice interior accommodations, spacious exterior deck space, and powered by the ever popular Twin 3208 CAT engines @ 300HP. “Vagabond II” is built on a conventional modified V-hull with hard chines aft, a long protective skeg keel, and a distinctive trawler style bow. This is a comfortable sea boat has an easy ride and is excellent for cruising and a wonderful live-aboard. Some boaters have taken this boat on the Great Loop. Very functional layout and built to quality standards, this popular cockpit Trawler with covered sundeck has a full walk around deck. Interior Mahoghany wood and wonderful joinery workmanship shows the high quality of this 43Ft Californian and compares well to the competition. It is priced very aggressive to sell quickly.
Until owner’s recent illness the boat was meticulously maintained. Any item, large or small that needed repair or showed signs of excessive wear was immediately fixed or replaced. Up until owner’s illness, that was the norm. The low asking price does not indicate any known major deficiencies of the vessel.
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Accommodations and Walkthrough
- This vessel has the preferred Galley down arrangement which opens up the Salon for a bright airy feel. The Sun deck is particularly roomy and her aft cockpit allows for a variety of water related activities from fishing from the cockpit to cruising. You can gain access to the boat from aft swim platform and cockpit, with short walk up to Aft Sundeck. Or from opening in side rails Port or Starbd. A side door on Starbd side (next to lower helm) provides access to Salon - or you can enter the Salon through a door on the Aft Sundeck.
- Bright and spacious with large opening windows to Port & Starbd. Additional large window area forward that also lights the Galley, and provides excellent visibility from lower helm. There is access to the engine room through (2) large opening hatches. Room to configure the salon anyway a new owner would like with free standing furniture. Breakfast bar Lower Helm w/ side door to Stbd side deck Flat screen TV/DVD player Aft companionway to Sundeck Separate Air conditioning unit
- U-Shaped Galley - 2 steps down from salon. SS double sink Propane - (3) burner stove and oven Panasonic microwave oven Black and Decker coffee maker Apartment sized refrigerator with separate freezer Large pantry - Plus loads of cabinet storage
- Master Stateroom
- Large full beam master site aft with walk around queen berth. Opening ports on (3) sides for ventilation and light Numerous pull out drawers - hanging lockers Sit down vanity Head with shower - separate shower stall Separate air conditioning unit - (New 2011)
- Guest Stateroom-Forward
- Private Guest state room forward Separate Air Conditioner Hanging locker Drawer storage Guest head w/ shower Double berth to Port
- Electronics-Lower Helm
- VHF radio Compass Depth Finder-Galley
- Garmin 740 GPS Chart Plotter VHF- Marine 600 DSC Garmin Fishfinder 400 C Furuno GPS 1650 with C Map Furuno Radar Front end 8 tone Robertson AP 3000X Autopilot Furuno Depth Finder Ritchie Compass
- Hull and Deck
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller Swim platform - wide platform with boarding ladder and under platform lights Teak railing on SS stantions surround the boat Water tanks - Main fresh water tank - 140 gal, (2) auxiliary water tanks - 30 gal each - total 200 gal Holding tank - 50 gal w/macerator pump Electric Davit - above Sun-deck
- 60 sq. fee (5x12) - aft of Sundeck w/ fishing rod holder (4) Step ladder to sundeck Fresh water shower Salt water wash down pump lazarette storage in floor Access to steering mechanism Rudder posts
- Fully enclosed flybridge with seating on both side plus captain's helm seat - Complete weather protection with (4) Isinglass side enclosures
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.