- 37 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Lady Ray" is a 1996 Hunter 376 in good condition, located in Mount Pleasant, SC.
This is a sweet example of the Hunter 37.5, one of Hunter's most popular designs. Her spacious layout has as much interior space as many 40 footers and more comfortable too! She is light and airy below with 6' 6" headroom and a waterbed in the Master Stateroom (aft). There is plenty of natural light from overhead sky lights and her teak interior is in fantastic condition. The Hunter 37.5 has gained a reputation for ultimate comfort and quick sailing. This boat has one of the best-signed and largest cockpits on a 37’. The cockpit is oval and protected by NEW canvas (bimini, dodger, and connector) and stern pulpit seats. You will appreciate her below decks natural lighting and screened ventilation along with numerous opening hatches and two dorade vents. There is a teak U-shaped dinette table in the salon with a full service galley and nav station table and seat. She sports a shoal draft of only 4' 11". "Lady Ray" is clean and well maintained. Come take a look at her, you will not be disappointed!
She comes with ST50 Depth, Speed and Wheeldrive Autohelm, Raymarine C-series display, Janmar JH(2) diesel, Xantrex Inverter/Charger, Lewmar Electric Halyard Winch, Jabsco Marine Head, Cruisair Marine Air, Icom IC-M402, IC-M302 . Lady Ray has NEW canvas including new Sunbrella bimini, new dodger,new connector and sides. She can sleep 6. Master stateroom (aft) has a waterbed!
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 684.00 sq ft I : 48.00 ft J : 12.92 ft P : 49.00 ft E : 15.25 ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed with flexibility in mind, the Hunter 376 lets you live life to the fullest - whether sprinting under full sail, entertaining family and friends, or enjoying that long weekend or vacation cruising. The 376 is outfitted with a fractional rig featuring a full-roach, fully-battened mainsail and all lines leading aft. The cockpit is large, with an integrated wheel console, hinged helm seat and a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 376's roomy and bright interior boasts wraparound windshield; two staterooms (double aft cabin optional); L-shaped gourmet galley; and a marine head with vanity and stall shower. The Hunter 376 comes with the Cruise Pac, as standard equipment. It isn't just sails, winches, and running rigging. It's an extensive list of things like galley, anchor, fire extinguisher, running lights, life jackets - even a copy of Chapman's Piloting, Seamanship, and Small Boat Handling. And Hunter backs its boats with a five-year limited hull and bottom blister warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Tel. 781-424-3732 firstname.lastname@example.org