- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 575-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS) CUSTOM POWER AND A TIMELESS OFFSHORE THIS 1989 BAJA 320 FORCE OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 575-hp Engine's with Bravo Sterndrives (Note Drive Showers, Stainless Steel Tie-Bar, External Hydraulic Steering, K-Plane Trim Tabs.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1989 Eagle Tri-Axle Trailer w/Surge Brakes, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink, VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower, Power Engine Hatch Lift, Bolster Seating (Helm / Companion), Silent Choice Exhaust, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Serviced by local Platinum MerCruiser Dealer.
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Port / Starboard Settee's Enclosed Head to Starboard (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink
- Sink Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Bolster Seating (Helm & Companion) Removable Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs Bravo Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar, Drive Showers, Stainless Steel Tie-Bar, External Hydraulic Steering Canvas Cockpit Cover Horn Silent Choice Exhaust CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS 1989 EAGLE TRI-AXLE TRAILER W/BRAKES FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.