- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 39' Jupiter features a two stateroom, one head layout with separate head and shower. Her dinette also converts to a berth, sleeping 6 comfortably.
- Raised panel cabinetry Corian countertops Undermount stainless sink Kenyon 2 burner cooktop Contoure microwave/convection oven Nova Kool undercounter refrigerator and freezer Dinette that seats 4, storage below High/low teak table Teak & holly sole 2 overhead hatches Ships electrical panel Shelf storage outboard Hanging lockers, cedar lined Sole flat panel TV Fusion stereo with CD/iPhone input Additional stereo input jacks
- Master Stateroom
- Double centerline berth with storage below Port and starboard shelf storage Mirrored bulkhead Overhead hatch with shade Sole flat panel TV Reading lamps
- Aft berth
- Double berth Reading lamps Mirrored aft bulkhead Access to equipment locker
- Domatic electric head Mirrored medicine chest Separate stall shower with satin fixtures Corian countertops
- Flip down rear seat Transom door Live bait well Refrigerated cool box Sink with sprayer Fresh/salt water washdown Port and starboard in floor fish boxes Port and Starboard 12V outlets Under gunnel lighting
- Bridge Deck
- U-shaped seating port Air Conditioning Double Pompanette helm seat Hardtop with 2 overhead hatches Overhead lighting Teak sole 3 sided enclosure 3 windshield wipers Lewmar bow thruster control Spotlight control Windlass control Tackle center, port and starboard Molded in spreader lights Icer Ette ice maker Rocket launcher aft on hardtop Indirect lighting Chart locker/storage
- 2 - Garmin 5212 screens Garmin radar, 48 mile range Garmin sounder, color Garmin GHC10 autopilot with rudder angle Garmin VHF200 radio Fusion marine stereo system
- Bennett dual ram trim tabs 2 underwater lights (inoperable) Bow thruster Hydraulic Seastar steering Anchor windlass with stainless plow anchor Aluminum bow rail Outriggers Storage on foredeck ACR spotlight
- Triple 350 Yamahas with 470hrs Yamaha extended warranty until 01/17/2016 Panda Fisher generator Seastar hydraulic steering system Optima batteries Battery charger Hot water heater Freshwater supply pump 2 underwater lights
- This Jupiter 39' Express absolutely has it all! She comfortably sleeps 6 in air conditioned comfort powered by her on board generator. The triple Yamaha 350s are fully serviced, custom white painted and have only 475 hours of use. The engines also have Yamaha extended warranty in place until January 2016. Her full electronics package is Garmin across the board. Motivated seller has found his next boat and is ready to sell.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.