- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L FWC Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "FOUR WINNS".
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND ROOMY "378 VISTA" PROUDLY BUILT BY FOUR WINNS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 8.1L FRESH WATER COOLED VOLVO INBOARDS WITH ONLY 300 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, BRAND NEW CANVAS, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, AFT DECK REFRIGERATOR AND ICE MAKER, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, FORWARD SUNPAD, COCKPIT SHOWER, ELECTRONICS ARCH, SWIM PLATFORM, TELEVISION, DVD PLAYER, CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM AND SO MUCH MORE.
Four Winns largest boat ever, the 378 Vista joins a growing list of midsize family cruisers vying for the attention of the nation’s boaters.
The Vista is a well-styled boat with her flowing lines and forward-facing arch,
She has one of the larger cockpits to be found in a 37-footer.
Rather than the typical midcabin interior, the 378 features an expansive salon with two convertible
sofas, one along the aft bulkhead and the other along the starboard side.
Privacy curtains separate the fore and aft sleeping areas from the main salon.
The galley offers abundant storage and counter space, enhanced by faux granite countertops and cherry cabinets.
Note that air-conditioning and a central vacuum system are standard, as is the flat-screen TV installed above the galley.
On deck, a walk-through windshield provides easy access to the foredeck.
Cockpit seating includes a U-shaped lounge aft, double helm seat and a port side lounge.
The engine compartment is reached through a deck access panel or the standard power
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 378 Vista features a running surface designed by renowned naval architects - C. Raymond Hunt and Associates - and ease of operation courtesy of the available IPS with joystick control. There is also a plush interior with three beautiful décor options and optional private stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER WALK THRU TRANSOM FORWARD SUNPAD LARGE SWIM PLATFORM VOLVO INBOARDS
- REFRIGERATOR FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER BLENDER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS RAYMARINE 380E GPS CHART PLOTTER WITH RADAR RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO BY RAYMARINE CLARION STEREO WITH REMOTES
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FORWARD SUNPAD BIMINI AND FULL CAMPER CANVAS, ALL NEW IN 2014 FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS MATTRESS COVERS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- DOCKLINES BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES ENGINE ALARMS C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH REMOTES FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM TELEVISION COCKPIT ICE MAKER BRAND NEW CANVAS IN 2014
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.