The C&C 36 is a well known racer/cruiser that offers a comfortable cockpit, a user friendly deck layout and spacious interior.
- V -berth forward with filler, head compartment to port, hanging locker to starboard. Main Salon has a large U-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth with a drop leaf table. Opposite to starboard there is a full length settee. Storage outboard and below the dinette and settee. The U-shaped galley is aft to port, nav station to starboard with a double width quarter berth behind. Weems & Plath ships clock and barometer Sea Cool A/C Cruise Unit Bulkhead mounted oil lamp
- U-shaped galley aft to port: Top loading 12V Norcold Ref/Fzr (water & air cooled) Three burner propane stove w/oven Propane Safety Soleniod Single SS sink Pressure water (cold only)
- Note: Furuno radar dome on mast however there is no radar unit. Helm: New GPS-New 2011 Autohelm 4000 Autopilot Autohelm Depth Autohelm AWI/Speed Ritchie Compass Below: Uniden Oceanus DSC VHF JVC Stereo w/interior & cockpit speakers
- Single 120V/30Amp Shore Power Heart InterFace Link 20 battery monitor Three batteries (size and age of batteries) Ray Jefferson 330 Battery Charger Six 110V outlets (five are GFI)
- In 1998 Hull was painted with Navy Blue Awlgrip w/Triple White Boot Stripes and a Gold Cove Stripe. Ground Tackle: Double anchor roller CQR plow anchor w/125' of Anchor Rode w/10'Chain 20# Danforth Anchor Ventilation: Two deck hatches (1-large fwd, 1-med-mid ship) Two opening ports One mushroom solar vent Safety: Horseshoe life ring Life Sling Emergency tiller Canvas: Bimini Top & Dodger SS Stern and Bow Pulpits w/double LL & gates P&S Teak pedestal mount cockpit table & drink holder Stern Mounted Swim Ladder Dock Lines & Fenders Cockpit cushions Teak Cockpit Grating Teak outboard bracket Outboard motor davit
- In 1984 a new Westerbeke 33hp FWC 4 Cyl diesel was installed. The engine was rebuilt in 1997. Bronze sea water strainer Racor fuel filter Manual Head w/Macerator Pump-New Macerator pump 2013 Fiberglass Holding Tank-1998 Rule Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Diaphragm manual bilge pump-cockpit-Rebuilt 2011 Fuel Shut-Off Valve New Shaft-'06 Two Blade Max Bronze Prop,and Cutlass Bearing-New '97 Stuffing Box-New 2012 Edson Wheel Steering w/Pedestal Mounted Controls Steering quadrant replaced-2012 Keel bolts tightened-2012
- Sails & Rigging
- Keel stepped mast w/double spreaders SAILS: Full battened Doyle Main Sail w/Lazy Jacks-New 2001 150% Genoa-New 2004 150% Light Air Genoa 125% Doyle Genoa 130% Triradial 110% Genoa APC Spinnaker Sail Thurston Sail Cover Harken Roller Furling-New 2000 Winches: 2 Barient #28 ST2SP-Primaries 2 Barient #26 2SP-Secondaries 1 Barient #21 2SP-cabin-Stbd 1 Lewmar #30 ST2SP-Mainsheet-cabin-Port 2 Barient #18-deck at mast Rigging: Main Sail Strong track on mast w/cars Sailtec hydraulic backstay adjuster-New 2011 Garhauer mid- boom main sheet traveler w/cockpit controls Garhauer 4-sheave cheek blocks on deck P&S Garhauer 4-set rope clutches P&S cabin house Rigid boom vang-lead to cockpit Inboard genoa track Deck mounted Whisker Pole Spinnaker pole track on mast Adjustable "baby stay"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.