- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reprieve has had tender loving care from her owner. She on has 395 hours of light use on her dependable 450 HP cummins. Many upgrades that make this boat, what this broker believes is the best in her class. Engines serviced, fresh bottom paint September 2014, all new custom canvass package, custom Tiara table , custom aft sun shade and the impeccable condition of the entire boat from her super shiny gel coat to her luxurious interior accommodations. Maintained by her knowledgeable owner with an open checkbook policy.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the swim platform one can enter the cockpit from either the port or starboard transom doors. The large cockpit features aft facing seating, folding cocktail table. The helm deck is one step up from the cockpit and has an L-shaped settee to port and the console is located to starboard. A sliding centerline salon door opens to reveal the luxurious accommodations in this magnificent boat. There is a galley to starboard with a dinette forward. Opposite the dinette, to port, is a sofa which converts into a sleeper. The full-size head is located in the aft port section of the cabin. Farthest forward in the cabin is a stateroom featuring a large bed and retractable bulkhead to provide privacy. The 3600 has a teak interior and teak and holly flooring.
- Marine Air systems heating and air conditioning with digital control (2) Overhead Bomar hatches with covers Teak and holly flooring Dinette with storage under the seating Sofa which converts into a sleeper and has storage underneath (4) Port lights-resealed Cabinet storage Recessed lighting Panasonic DVD Home theatre system (5A-DM3) Sharp Aquos TV Privacy curtain for convertible sofa sleeper Bilge access Safe T and Alert CO2 monitor
- Corian countertops Sink with removable wand and cover Euro Kera 2-burner cooktop with Corian counter Isotherm refrigerator Black & Decker coffee maker Cabinet storage Emerson microwave (MW8102SS)
- Forward Cabin
- Marine Air Systems heating and air conditioning with digital control Overhead Bomar hatch (2) Hanging lockers Large bed with storage underneath Privacy bulkhead
- VacuFlush head Shower head with curtain and automatic sump pump Corian counter topped vanity Exhaust fan Fiberglass sole Port light Sink
- Helm Deck
- Hardtop with 3-sided window enclosure, (2) overhead hatches, and headliner Electric adjustable helm seat Dash storage L-Shape settee with storage underneath, and cover Custom Tiara table with 3 recessed drink holders Console cover Wetbar with Nova Cool refrigerator Horn Entire deck raises for engine access Day hatch to engine compartment Courtesy lighting Blue dashboard (2) Windshield wipers Morse controls VDO gauges New electric windshield vent with extended opening Custom Textaline full windshield cover in dark blue All new exterior speakers and subwoofer
- ICOM VHF Furuno Navnet VX2 monitor Furuno open array radar 48 mile Robertson AP 22 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Sea Key system Raymarine ST60 Tridata Fireboy system control Fusion stereo with remote and Bluetooth LED navigation lights
- Aft facing seating with port and starboard storage underneath, and cover Port and starboard transom doors Courtesy lighting Molded-in steps Hot and cold shower Fold up cocktail table with 2 recessed drink holders (4) Flush mount rod holders Aft cockpit cover in dark blue Sunbrella with zippers for access doors port and starboard Custom aft cockpit shade dark blue, stamoid with SS frame Custom Tiara Sea grass carpet for helm deck
- Electrical System
- Ship's electric panel is under salon steps Kohler 8Kw genset with 425 hours C-Charger 12volt charger C-charger 5000 Series 50 amp Battery charger (2) 30 amp shore power cables with splitter
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 450hp Cummins Diamond Series engines ZF Gear model ZF 2801 V 1.77:1 ratio Reverso oil change system Fireboy FE 241 Fire suppression system Racor fuel filters
- Additional Equipment
- Maxwell windlass Bow rail and bow pulpit Bow sunpad section with cup holders and sunpad Anchor locker Molded-in swim platform Cockpit cover Dockside water inlet Transom storage TV antenna Batteries replaced All plastic thru hulls replaced
- Reprieve has had tender loving care from her owner. She on has 395 hours of light use on her dependable 450 HP Cummins. Many upgrades that make this boat ,what this broker believes is the best in her class. Engines serviced, fresh bottom paint September 2014, all new custom canvass package, custom Tiara table, custom aft sun shade and the impeccable condition of the entire boat from her super shiny gel coat to her luxurious interior accommodations. Maintained by her knowledgeable owner with an open checkbook policy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.