- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 42-B- New 2000
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Escaped" is loaded with all the right cruising gear including air conditioning, high-output alternator, battery monitor, solar panels w/recent regulator, SSB for long range communication, custom bimini/connector/dodger, recent electronics including emergency 406 EPIRB, instruments, chart plotter and recent RIB dinghy and 2 outboards.
- Ballast: 8,000 Displacement: 20,500
- Total Power: 42
- Private cabins fore and aft, each with its own head. Roomy aft cabin has a large centerline queen berth with a built-in vanity, and lots of lockers. Her aft in suite head has a separate walk in shower. Forward is her nav station to port and large U-shaped galley to starboard. Her Teak salon table lowers to make a double berth, and settee on the opposite side of the salon will sleep an additional guest, as well. Next forward is her guest head and forward of that is her guest stateroom with v-berth and large hatch- perfect for anchor watch or star gazing. "Escaped" has 6'6" headroom, teak/holly cabin sole and teak cabinets/bulkheads, Oceanair screen/shades on the 4 largest hatches, screens for smaller hatches and port lights, companionway screen, Fans in each cabin and in main salon.
- Twin stainless steel sinks Filtered drinking water system 3-burner propane stove with oven Refrigerator/freezer is an Adler Barbour UltraCold Machine with digital thermostat readout and dual air/seawater cooling system for greater efficiency. New compressor and insulation in 2008.
- Kenwood SSB/ham radio with extra 20 meter band antenna (SSB currently not aboard boat at this time but goes w/her) Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with cockpit remote GPS enabled 406 EPIRB (new 2013) Garmin networked instrument system with wind, speed, depth, nav, autopilot (new December 2013) Garmin 4210 Chart Plotter in new pod (both new December 2013) Wifi booster antenna w/software
- 110 volt shore power with two 40' shore power cords Heavy duty engine rewiring to accommodate larger alternator (Balmar HD 100-amp alternator with multi-stage smart regulator- new 2013) 350 watts of solar panels (total 3) above bimini with Blue Sky monitoring system (new Blue Sky 2013) Link 20 battery monitoring system (2008) monitors house bank only in addition to analog monitoring systems 5 batteries (Four 6-volt house and one 12-volt starting- all new 2013) Cruisair 18K BTU reverse cycle heater/air conditioner with dual air handlers and digital controls (controls new in 2012). Multi-stage smart battery charger (new 2013) 12-volt fans in each cabin and salon- (all new 2013) LED masthead/anchor light (2013) Spreader lights (new 2013) Running lights Electric bilge and shower sump pumps Arid Dry Bilge System for dryer bilge
- Westerbeke 42B, 42hp diesel, new in 2000 w/about 2,000 hrs Autoprop self pitching feathering prop with original as spare Dripless shaft log (2010) Drivesaver Cruisair 18K BTU reverse cycle heater/air conditioner with dual air handlers and digital controls (controls 2012) Each head has its own shower, holding tank, macerator, and y-valve (for direct overboard discharge where allowed). Odorless head plumbing and holding tanks, macerator pumps, and y-valves for both heads all new in 2008. Aft head pump new in 2010 MAGMA BBQ grill Propane locker enlarged and retrofitted in 2008 to hold two 10 lb. propane tanks to ABYC std with direct hookup to MAGMA BBQ grill
- Sails and Rigging
- Keel-stepped aluminum mast Spartite mast support and sealing system Full-batten Dacron main with new StackPac (2014) Easy Slide main track slide system (2014) 125 Dacron genoa Spinnaker/whisker pole All new standing rigging (November 2013) Garhauer line control ball bearing genoa cars Schaeffer and Garhauer ball bearing blocks New halyards and traveler lines (November 2013) 4-Lewmar ST winches Boom vang
- Hull and Deck
- She features a solid fiberglass hull with shoal draft Lead wing keel (Not cheap cast iron). Note on draft: Some brokers may list draft as 5' or less however Catalina did not make this change until the 2006 model year. Draft on all Catalina 400s w/wing keels measured between 5' 4" and 5' 6" until the change in 2006. As with all yachts, draft will vary with load in the vessel. Custom bimini, sunshades in 2008 Cockpit cushions Maxwell electric windlass Primary anchor is a 45 pound CQR with 180 ft. of extra-strong chain rode (rode new in 2008)Secondary anchor is a Fortress with 180 ft. of rope rode Spare 150 ft. of rope rode 12' RIB dinghy (2014) 4-stroke 8hp Yamaha OB (2008) 2-hp Honda OB Dinghy motor hoist Lifesling Jacklines with tethers and 2- harnesses Bow pulpit and stern pulpit stainless steel strapping added in 2008 to provide reinforcement to aft pulpit Double lifelines (upper lifelines new in 2010) with gate Edson Steering with twin destroyer wheels Walk-thru transom with Swim platform Wide boarding Ladder on transom Hot/cold cockpit shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information (727) 492-7340 email@example.com