- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Please watch the video of this boat
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FOR A QUICK SALE
Fast, Comfortable, Easy to handle, this Pedigree boat is priced to sell
This shoal draft Tartan 3700 was designed by Tim Jacket, famous for blending a high performance cruising sailboats with luxurious accommodations. This 3700 features a dark blue hull which is offset by white decks with tan nonskid areas. She is equipped with ST 60 Wind , Depth and Speed logs, ST 6000 Auto Pilot , Raymarine Chart Plotter and VHF Radio. The Selden In Mast Furling Mainsail and 135% Genoa make sailing a breeze.
Below decks the hand finished cabinetry and superb finish work lets you know that indeed you are on a quality yacht. Additional equipment includes central air conditioning, 2000 Inverter, sleeping berths for seven and a well designed head with shower area.
- The Tartan interior is finished in hand rubbed cherry hardwood with raised paneling. The upholstery is a light beige ultraleather. Teak and holly cabin soles and quality finishes let you know that you are aboard a quality yacht. The Main salon offers a settee to port with convertible dinette to starboard. The Galle y is to starboard with the large double cabin aft . To port is the navigation station with large head and shower aft. Forward stateroom with Vanity sink.
- 3 burner Force 10 gimbaled LPG stove with oven and broiler Double stainless steel galley sinks - 9" deep Molded top and front load ice box, 4" foam insulated. Built-in trash bin. Hot and cold pressure water and manual fresh water pump. 80 gallon freshwater aluminum tank. Extensive lockers, shelves and dovetail drawers.
- Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- 40 Hp Yanmar diesel with console mount controls and instrument panel. 38 gallon fuel capacity with remote gauge. Racor fuel filter/water separator. 16" Fixed 3-blade propeller on stainless shaft. Marine Air Conditioning w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Brass interior cabin dome lights and directional lights. Navigation lights. Electric sump pump. Electric bilge pump. 1 Heart Battery Charger New Batteries (3 (New 2015) Link 2000R Inverter (new 2015) 12 volt DC metered panel. 110 volt AC shore power with distribution panel. 50 ft. shore power cord. (2) 105 amp batteries with selector switch Electrical bonding system. UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color coded wiring throughout Wiring conduits provided for future installations.
- Hull and Deck
- White NPG/ISO gelcoated hull, hand laminated with alternating layers of strand mat and uni-directional "E" glass locally reinforced. Fully cored with high strength, impact resistant synthetic core for stiffness with solid glass at all thru hull, chain plate and keel installations. Gelcoat backup layer is laminated and chemically bonded using a 4mm barrier coat of vinylester anti-corrosive resin for blister resistance. 90º throw flush thru-hull fittings. Bulkheads and floor timbers are bonded using advanced adhesive technology. Built to meet ABS Plan Certification.
- The Helm is equipped with the Auto Pilot, Speed, Depth and Wind instruments and Chart Plotter and remote for the VHF. The VHF Radio is located at the Navigation Station. Autohelm ST6000 Auto Pilot Ray Marine ST60 Speed, Depth, Wind Dual chip slots in Plotter Standard Horizon VHF w/Remote @ Helm Raymarine Chart Plotter @ Helm CD Player
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden In Mast Furling Selden Furlex Jib Furling Solid Rod Kicker Electric Halyard Winch Stainless Steel Wire Rigging Two Harken #53 Two Speed Winches Two Harken #40 Two Speed Winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker More High Definition Pictures Available Contact me for more Pictures and Info Call Me: (727) 527-2800 Email Me: Joe@JoeZam.com Visit My Website for : www.Joezam.com For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. As one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our Denison Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.