8/25/2014-- ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION!.....lower prices will find buyers..act before others!
This Voyage 500 was recently surveyed and found to be an incredibly well-kept catamaran and meticulously cared for...
Surveyor says, "shows little signs of age".
Kept in mint condition with lots of extras making this an ideal cruising catamaran. Great family or charter vessel with its 4 cabin and spacious layout.
Full Air Conditioning,
Telescopic Boom Dinghy Lift,
Dingy with Motor.
Please contact me CATAMARAN SPECIALIST to arrange for a viewing, make an offer or help you find a suitable catamaran.
- An envy of all captains! The VOYAGE 500 features as the most popular luxury cruising charter catamaran and has been acknowledged by Charter Brokers world wide as the most successful crewed or bareboat charter catamaran in service. Of all the VOYAGE yachts range of models the VOYAGE 500 is also the preferred by individuals who want to cruise around the world. The wide beam offers stability, comfort and exceptional space, allowing for an outstanding live aboard and sailing experience! This VOYAGE 500 features 4 queen en-suite cabins with separate air conditioning units. Each cabin has a private head, sink and shower. There is one additional head port midship and a single "cabin" in the starboard hull, with two crew berths OR additional storage accessible from the deck in forward hulls. The well-designed and functional galley is on the port side and adjacent to the main salon, with ample storage and plenty of room for the avid chief. The nav station is conveniently located in the salon with its spacious and comfortable newly upholstered sofa and chairs. The panoramic windows give you a great view of everything going on outside.
- Northern Lights Generator A/C 4 Units with Digital Control 10 12-Volt Gel Batteries 3000W Inverter Charger Freedom SW200 Inverter
- Garmin GPS Map 5465 Raymarine Wind Indicator ST-60 Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot Raymarine Tri-Data Raymarine Depth Sounder New Ritchie Compass VHF-Icom JVC 19” Flat Screen TY/DVD Kenwood Stereo with 4 receivers
- Deck and Equipment
- Telescopic Boom Dinghy Lift New Lofrans 1500 Electrical Windlass Teak Aft Deck New Trampolines Cockpit Bimini Grey Canvas
- Sails & Rigging
- Pro Furl Roller Furling Quantum Main & Jib Lewmar Mainsheet Traveler
- Dingy Yamaha 15HP Outboard Recent Bottom Painted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Detailed information call.... Mark Bussey, Catamaran Specialist Denison Yacht Sales Cell 954-599-5192 Email email@example.com