- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 Verado Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Boston Whaler's largest center console cuddy, the 320 Outrage Cuddy is built to compete with the offshore center-console market. Like all Whaler products, the 320 is very high-quality boat with unsinkable construction, a superb deck layout, and excellent range. Built on a slender deep-V hull with a small keel pad for increased lift, t he 320 is a good head sea boat and an excellent open-water performer. Fishing activities center around the custom bait prep center behind the helm seats with its 45-gallon livewell, sink, cutting board, and raw-water washdown. There are three indeck fish boxes (2 80 gallon boxes aft and a 100 gallon box forward), and both the helm and companion seat bolsters flip up so you can sit or stand, tucked in by padded armrests. At the helm, a large Raymarine E-120 flat screen display. A sturdy fiberglass hardtop is standard equipment on the 320 Outrage which also boats its own anchoring system including a standard windlass.
Powered with a pair of Mercury Verado 250 FOUR STROKE outboard motor with only 275 original hours. Rack stored and ready to go.
- Cabin lights Carbon monoxide detector Dinette table (forward berth filler with gas-assist base) Easy clean interior materials Forward dinette / berth with backrest Hardwood cabin sole Lockable sliding acrylic cabin door Mid double berth Opening hatch with screen Opening port holes with screens (3) Reading lights - forward berth (2), mid berth (1) Sliding window with curtain Stereo - Clarion® AM/FM digital with CD player, iPod controls, waterproof speakers (4), remote control, and MP3 / USB inputs Throw pillows Trash receptacle with lid
- Butane single burner stove with cover Cabinets with wood grain finish Microwave Refrigerator 12V / 120V
- Head & Shower
- 800 GPH shower sump pump with cover Lighting Mirror Opening port hole with screen (1) Sink with hot and cold faucet with pullout shower head Storage area Vacu-Flush® toilet, holding tank, dockside pump-out and overboard discharge
- Electronics & Navigation
- • Raymarine E-120 Multi Function Plotter Depth Sounder • Raymarine 24 NM Radar • Raymarine VHF Radio w/ Remote Mic Control • Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with Speakers • Mercury Smart Craft Monitoring System
- Deck & Hull
- • 10" stainless steel cleats - bow (2), stern (2), bow pulpit (1) 28" interior freeboard 8" Cleats; spring line (2) Acrylic transom door Aluminum framed tempered glass windshield with electric vent Bow and stern eyes Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy lighting Cockpit shower Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Drink holders (6) Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4) Hard-top with cockpit flood lights, dome light and rod holders (5) Heavy-duty rub rail Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly Motorwell drains Self bailing cockpit Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders (2 per side) Stainless steel grab rails (2) Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders Transom mounted stainless steel rod holders (3) Welded stainless steel bow rail 8” stainless steel cleats – anchor locker (1), cross tie cleats at transom (2) 10” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line with hawse pipes (2) • 28” interior freeboard • Stereo speakers (4) • Transom door with stainless steel latch • Windlass with rode and anchor
- 12-V receptacles (3) 150 gal aluminum fuel tanks (2 for a total of 300 gal) 250 CXXL DTS dual Mercury® Verado FourStroke engines with SmartCraft VesselView display and power assisted steering Automatic bilge pumps (1,100 GPH forward, 2,000 GPH aft) Battery boxes (3) with switches Electrical trim tabs with indicator Freshwater system with 40 gal tank, sink in console, transom shower, prep station and anchor washdown Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection LED cockpit lighting Livewell (aft port corner) (20 gal) Navigation lights Raw water washdown system Shore power with battery charger and galvanic isolator Stainless steel propellers Tilt steering Transducer mount areas
- Video Presentations
- 32 Boston Whaler Outrage Cuddy 2005 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Sb78DJ6ZE 32 Boston Whaler Outrage Cuddy 2005 Overview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIhJ-tFmYpU
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link 32’ Boston Whaler Outrage Cuddy 2005 Streaming Video and proceed to the ""In House" Listing Section to view videos of this fine vessel along with additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection (Dial up or DSL) the loading of these videos could take several minutes. Contact Craig R. Travis at 561-212-6154 or email@example.com Discover the Affiniti Advantage!