- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum (High-Output)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS 2002 POWERQUEST 280 SILENCER IS A TRUE 9 OUT OF 10. THE TRAILER IS A NEW, 2013, TANDEM AXLE TRAILER FOR GREAT HAULING. IT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED-- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features a Single MerCruiser 496-Magnum (High-Output) 420-hp Gas Engine with Bravo Sterndrive (Note 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propeller, Drive Shower, and External Hydraulic Steering.) Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2014 Loadrite Tandem Axle Trailer (Bunk-Style), Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Portable / Pump-Out Head, Helm/Companion Bolster Seating, (NEW 2014) Sound System w/Bluetooth iPod/MP3-Connection, Dual-Ram Trim Tabs, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Convertible-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Excellent drive line w/496-Merc, Trailer, Newer Hull Style w/Stepped-Bottom. Sale Includes Owners Manuals & Maintenance Records.
- Cabin w/Forward V-Berth (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two), Port & Starboard Settee's, Hanging Locker to Port
- Compass Depth Sounder (NEW 2014) Sound System w/Bluetooh & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Helm/Companion Bolster Seating Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Dual-Ram Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover w/Convertible-Top) Horn 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propeller (Note Drive Shower & External Hydraulic Steering) 2013 Tandem Axle Trailer OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 1-YEAR
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Powerquest 280 Silencer, derived from the 320 Stalker and 300 Raptor designs, is a rock-solid and very fast single engine, step bottom design. The helms on the Silencer are user-friendly and built for performance. The passenger helm features twin, integrated footrests, a large glove box, and molded-in cup holder and safety grab bar. Like all Powerquests, the Silencer is hand-laid utilizing Ferro Ultrashield gel coat, AME 1000 resins, Knytex knitted fiberglass, Coremat, Baltek balsa coring throughout and wood and aluminum backing plates for mounting hardware and components. Every square-inch of fiberglass is painstakingly rolled out many times over.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.