- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1992 RINKER 300 FIESTA VEE OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and approximately 700 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Sony Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals. 2007 Marine Survey on file. Shown by appointment only!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling model for Rinker during the 1990s, the 300 Fiesta Vee owed her popularity to a very affordable price, a comfort- able interior, and surprisingly good performance. Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and the Fiesta Vee’s generous 10-foot, 6-inch beam results in spacious cabin accommodations well suited to the needs of a small family. Her midcabin floorplan is arranged in the normal manner with double berths fore and aft, a convertible di- nette in the salon, fully equipped galley, and a very spacious head compartment. Storage—including the aircraft-style overhead lock- ers—is excellent. Note that the midcabin, with its removable table, is a separate seating area during the day, while a privacy curtain separates it from the main salon at night. With its integrated swim platform and bow pulpit, the 300 Fiesta Vee looks like a larger boat. Lounge seating in the cockpit can easily accommodate six adults, however narrow side decks makes a trip to the foredeck a bit of a challenge. Note, too, that the fit and finish is unimpressive. Among several engine choices, twin 260hp 5.7-liter MerCruiser stern- drives cruise the Rinker 300 in the low 20s while delivering a top speed in excess of 35 knots.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Hanging Storage Locker Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin Lounge (Converts to Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter Sony Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Swim Platform Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Horn Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS 2007 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.