- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-8.1 Gi 380CE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Has been a freshwater boat until 9 months ago. Lift kept since here in Florida.
The perfect Family Cruising boat, Spacious below and topsides. Joystick Controls, Low hours, Air-conditioned helm area, TracVision Satellite TV, plenty of seating at helm and cockpit, including an aft facing fold down bench seat.
Interior has everything you will find on larger cruising boats. Great Condition!!!
- Accommodations provide two cabins with the master stateroom forward and a convertible cabin aft which can be used as an additional lounge area or as a sleeping cabin. Both offer privacy curtains. The saloon and full galley are very spacious, bright and airy. A settee and dinette are located across from the galley and adjacent to the TV lounge area which converts to the additional sleeping cabin. There are 2 - 19" Flatpanel TV's. The cockpit has ample seating for 8 or more in two distinct areas with a companion seat at the helm position, a curved bench seat to port and a wrap around cockpit seating area aft. There is also a unique ‘rumble’ seat facing aft at the cockpit transom. An electric cockpit grill, refrigerator and sink make this a great family cruiser.
- Amtico Teak flooring Solid surface countertops Cabinetry and drawers for ample storage. Contour Microwave oven Norcold Refrigerator/ Freezer Stainless Steel Sink and faucet with spray Princess ( 2 ) Burner electric stove Sony 19” LCD TV with swivel for salon and Stateroom viewing Stereo & DVD player
- Electronics & Navigation
- Volvo Joystick Control Volvo Penta Electronic controls C80 Raymarine multi-functional display Plotter/ Radar Twin Tach and Hour meters Fuel gauges VHF Radio Volvo Digital Engine Displays Trim Tabs Compass Sony RM-X60 Stereo Controll
- Mocha Hull Hardtop with front, side and aft curtains Cockpit air-conditioning Transom aft facing fold down seat Cockpit grill Swim platform with ladder Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit aft table Anchor roller, mooring bit & cleat Boarding gate - transom Bow rail, welded stainless steel Cabin walk-around Cabin door, sliding with screen Cockpit shower (hot/cold) Dockside water inlet Drink holders (2) Cockpit speakers from salon stereo with helm remote Fender storage Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining Gunwale molding, stainless steel Hardtop, fiberglass with skylights Hardware - deck cleats (docking & fender) Hatch - bow with screen Helm captain seat, double Helm companion seat Rope locker - bow Storage - transom Sun lounge cushion and table - cockpit Cockpit wet bar - cold faucet with sink Windlass Windshield, white frame with walk-thru foredeck access Stainless steel anchor
- 7.5kw Kohler Generator with sound shield Air conditioner/ heater 16,000 BTU Macerator Battery charging system & monitor Battery isolator Battery parallel switch White bilge coating, bilge & engine room Bilge pumps with high water alarm Blowers - bilge Bonding system with transom zinc plate Bronze Seacocks & thru hulls on all underwater fittings Carbon monoxide detectors ( 3 ) Electric engine hatch ( 3 ) Fire extinguishers Fuel overflow recovery system Fuel crossover system Ground fault interrupter outlet Lights - bilge Lights - cabin Lights - cockpit courtesy Lights - navigational, international Master Panel, AC/DC with Voltmeters & function indicators Seawater strainers Steering system, Fly-by-Wire & Joystick (IPS) Steering system, hydraulic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.