- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Vancouver 32 is fully equipped for Ocean Crossings; low engine hours, cutter rigged, radar, gps, A/C, solar and wind power, full keel, skeg hung rudder and redundant systems for safety at sea! In 2012 the owner completed a 3 year refit. This boat is "loaded" with gear for offshore cruising.
Call today to see this beautiful yacht!
Don't miss out!
- Cabin Interior
- Located forward is the V-berth having a double mattress, a cushioned seat and access to the forward chain locker. Directly aft is a centerline passageway with starboard head with manual comode, SS sink, mirror and cabinets. To port is a locker and storage area. Directly aft is the main salon with mast compression post, folding table on centerline, settees to port and starboard with storage beneath and behind in the wing voids with a small liquor cabinet. Further aft is the Galley to port containing a Force Ten LPG range/oven with tank stowed in external compartment and fitted with appropriate gas detector switch. A Norcold refrigerator, SS sink, microwave oven and ice box converted to a trashbin. Located under nav. station seat is a freezer unit. Galley area also has cabinets and dish racks. Located to starboard is the Navigation Station with a chart table, and various electrical panels plus electronic units. Aft is quarter berth/storage area. Centerline aft is the engine and fuel tank. To port aft is wet locker and storage.
- Engine and Mechanical Systems
- Kubota 28 HP Diesel Engine 2:1 Reverse Reduction Gear 1" Shaft with 3 bladed bronze fixed propeller Automatic Oil Change Unit Audible and visual Engine Alarm Engine Gauges in Cockpit 100 amp Alternator on Engine 100 Gal. SS fuel tank Racor Fuel Filters Air conditioning 16,000BTU, 12 volt AC, reverse cycle climate changing unit with a circulating cooling water pump assembly. Pur Watermaker 35 gallons per day (3) Vetus Polyethylene bladders 35 gallons each, 105 Gallons total Portable Filtration System 15 gallon water heater 12 volt Fresh Water pump Salt water pump in galley Manual Head with stainless steel holding tank 35 gallon Steering is manual with Quadrant attached to a SS rudder with upper bearing Emergency steering manual tiller aboard Rule 2500 GPH Bilge Pump forward with manual and automatic float switch (2) Munster Simms manual bilge pumps located in the cockpit and at the navigation station
- Electronics/Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie Liquid magnetic compass at helm station. Additional compass at Navigation Station. Robertson/Simrad AP-20 autopilot Sailor VHF Radio B&G VHF Radio Garmin 36 mile range radar Navigational running lights Garmin GPS Navigator Brooks & Gatehouse Speed Log Decca Radio Direction Finder Garmin 3206 GPS Map ECDIS chart plotter Raymarine Tri-Data (depth, speed, wind) Kenwood SSB/HAM radio with built in tuner Raymarine ST-60 NEMA system (depth, wind, speed, water temperature, romote controller, redundant repeaters Insulated backstay for SSB/HAM Furuno Weatherfax HDTV DVD Player KVH CD changer 720 amp synthesizer Bose Speakers
- Electrical system is 12v with (4) six volt marine batteries 110/120 volt shore power with 30 amp. cord Marine Grade Wiring Three Electric panels at Navigation Station Xantrex 40 amp battery charter Marine Max 40 watt wind generator 120 amp Sharp solar panel Inverter 12 volt interior lights with red bulbs for night vision Flood lights on spreaders Running lights Anchor lights
- Hull, Deck & Rigging
- Dual Anchor Rollers 45# Stainless CQR with 300' of BBB chain 33# Stainless Bruce with 250' of 1" diameter rode 45# Galvanized Danforth with 250' of 1" diameter rode 25# Navy Anchor for stern and rode Electric Windlass at bow Cutter Rigged with aluminum mast and boom Mast is double spreader type Deck Stepped with Compression Post to the keel Mast Steps from deck to top of mast Roller Furling Sun Block Cover Staysail deck bag Mainsail Cover Dodger with clear plastic windows Helm Cover Boom Tent Aft Port and Starboard Cockpit Splash Panels with vessel name Bimini cover Dodger Sunshades SS Bimini frame and radar arch complete with Dinghy Davits Fitted on Radar Arch is the wind generator, solar panel, radar scanner, GPS Antenna, Dome Antenna, Spotlight Stainless Steel Rails for stability when at mast Chainplates are Stainless Steel Adjustable Backstay Forward is Roller Furling Unit Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Running Rigging is Dacron Mainsheet Traveler Winches: (2) Lewmar # 6 Cabin top (2) Lewmar #40 (2 speed) Cockpit (1) Lewmar # 6 Mast (2) Lewmar #16 Cockpit (2) Lewmar #16 Mast
- Sail Inventory
- 100% Jib Primary Main Spare Main Primary Staysail Spare Staysail Storm Jib Storm Trysail 150% Cruising Spinnaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- JANE@EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM JANE BURNETT 813-917-0911