- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Centerboard Version of the Island Packet 31...
One of IP's most successful models!
The IP 31 was the first new design by Bob Johnson and really catapulted Island Packet into the cruising sailboat market. The line carried on until 1989 with 262 hulls being laid.
People were so impressed with the boat at the Annapolis boat show that Island Packet received seven orders there.
It is difficult to find a boat that has this much room and comfort in this size range.
- Starting forward there is a large forward v-berth that comfortably sleeps two. There are storage compartments, shelves and a hanging locker plus a privacy door and access to the head which is just aft and to starboard. The head has two doors, one to the salon and the other to the forward cabin. There is a vanity, hot and cold water, shower and storage cabinet. The main salon has port and starboard settees with the starboard side converting to a double berth when needed. The dining table is on the bulkhead and swings out to reach across to both settees and will seat four in comfort. The nav station is aft to starboard and has the unique ability to turn the quarter berth into a private cabin when the nav table is folded up and the privacy and the door is closed. The galley is aft to port, close to the companion way. CruiseAir Air conditioning Poly Planer Stereo Speakers 3) 12v Fans
- The U-shaped galley is convenient to both the salon and the cockpit, yet out of the traffic. There is a lot of space and storage for a 31 foot boat. Hillerange two burner LPG, gimbaled, stove / oven. 12 v DC Adler-Barbour refrigeration Sunbeam Microwave Sunbeam Toaster Mr. Coffee Coffee maker Raritan 6 Gallon Hot Water heater new in 2010 Two deep Stainless Steel sinks Pressure hot and cold water Manual freshwater pump Dish rack and cutlery drawers Large dry storage bin and numerous cabinets Locker for pot n pans under the stove Teak Paper towel holder Hide-away trash bin
- Cockpit Raytheon ST 4000 with remote Datamarine Speed/Distance Datamarine Depth Plastimo compass Mount for Garmin GPS Garmin 540 GPS with Blue Water software Mount for Standard Horizon RAM Mic At Nav Station Furuno Radar Standard VHF Radio Sitex GPS Sony Marine AM/FM/MP3 Stereo Poly Planer Speakers McMurdo EPIRB Acurite Thermometer Main Salon Weems & Plath Temperature and Humidity Weems & Plath Clock Weems & Plath Barometer (2) Weems & Plath Yacht Lamps 12 v Spot Light
- 120 v AC system with Circuit Breakers 12 v DC system with Circuit Breakers 30 ft. 30 amp shore Power cord 3) Group 31AGM Batteries New in 2013 750 watt Inverter 12 v outlets Alternator
- Yanmar 3GM30F Engine replaced in 2001 Algae X Fuel polishing system with magnet Dual Racor fuel Filters with pressure gauge New Center board and cable
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lewmar Horizontal Electric Windlass 20 Kg Stainless Steel Quick Set Anchor with chain 25 Kg Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor with chain 2005 Plastimo Offshore Plus 4 person life raft. 2011 Revere Coastal 4 person life raft Two sets of Plastimo Safety harnesses with teathers Four 8" Fenders with Stainless Steel baskets Bimini and Dodger with connector Cockpit Table Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower Dinghy Davits Edson Outboard motor mount 2008 Yamaha 2.5 HP outboard motor Magma propane BBQ Swim ladder Life Sling Horse shoe bouy Stainless Steel Portholes Four Fender holders with Fenders Two Deep Cockpit lazarettes Emergency Bilge pump Waterproof charts
- Sails & Rigging
- Genoa with Harken Roller Furling Hank on Staysail Mainsail with 2 reef points Mast mounted Forespar whisker pole 2) Lewmar ST 40 Primary winches 2) Lewmar #8 Halyard winches on coach roof Aluminum mast Jiffy reefing system
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage but brokers outside Florida should contact us for details.